Mecha'thun — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mecha'thun is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mecha'thun is a fun card that is deceptively hard to utilise. The requirement of having no cards in hand, deck, or on the board requires a very precise use of resources to meet the condition of the Deathrattle effect. Due to it being a 10-Cost card, opponents will almost always have room for counterplay with Silence effects.
In Constructed Mecha'thun is not played in high-level decks. However, it is most suited to Druid, which can kill the minion in a single turn using Naturalize, or Rogue which can easily draw through their deck using Myra's Unstable Element.and
In Arena, Mecha'thun is a poor card. The Deathrattle effect will almost never offer any value in Arena and there are much better late-game options available than a 10 Mana 10/10.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck