Mecha'thun — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mecha'thun is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mecha'thun is a fun card that is deceptively hard to utilise. The requirement of having no cards in hand, deck, or on the board requires a very precise use of resources to meet the condition of the Deathrattle effect. Due to it being a 10-Cost card, opponents will almost always have room for counterplay with Silence effects.
In Constructed Mecha'thun is not played in high-level decks. However, it is most suited to Druid, which can kill the minion in a single turn using Innervate and Naturalize, or Rogue which can easily draw through their deck using Myra's Unstable Element.
In Arena, Mecha'thun is a poor card. The Deathrattle effect will almost never offer any value in Arena and there are much better late-game options available than a 10 Mana 10/10.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike