Mecha'thun — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mecha'thun is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mecha'thun is a fun card that is deceptively hard to utilise. The requirement of having no cards in hand, deck, or on the board requires a very precise use of resources to meet the condition of the Deathrattle effect. Due to it being a 10-Cost card, opponents will almost always have room for counterplay with Silence effects.
In Constructed Mecha'thun is not played in high-level decks. However, it is most suited to Druid, which can kill the minion in a single turn using Naturalize, or Rogue which can easily draw through their deck using Myra's Unstable Element.and
In Arena, Mecha'thun is a poor card. The Deathrattle effect will almost never offer any value in Arena and there are much better late-game options available than a 10 Mana 10/10.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck