Mecha'thun — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mecha'thun is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mecha'thun is a fun card that is deceptively hard to utilise. The requirement of having no cards in hand, deck, or on the board requires a very precise use of resources to meet the condition of the Deathrattle effect. Due to it being a 10-Cost card, opponents will almost always have room for counterplay with Silence effects.
In Constructed Mecha'thun is not played in high-level decks. However, it is most suited to Druid, which can kill the minion in a single turn using Naturalize, or Rogue which can easily draw through their deck using Myra's Unstable Element.and
In Arena, Mecha'thun is a poor card. The Deathrattle effect will almost never offer any value in Arena and there are much better late-game options available than a 10 Mana 10/10.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck