Mecha'thun — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mecha'thun is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mecha'thun is a fun card that is deceptively hard to utilise. The requirement of having no cards in hand, deck, or on the board requires a very precise use of resources to meet the condition of the Deathrattle effect. Due to it being a 10-Cost card, opponents will almost always have room for counterplay with Silence effects.
In Constructed Mecha'thun is not played in high-level decks. However, it is most suited to Druid, which can kill the minion in a single turn using Naturalize, or Rogue which can easily draw through their deck using Myra's Unstable Element.and
In Arena, Mecha'thun is a poor card. The Deathrattle effect will almost never offer any value in Arena and there are much better late-game options available than a 10 Mana 10/10.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior