Myra's Unstable Element — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Myra's Unstable Element is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Myra's Unstable Element is a boom-or-bust card draw spell which will find a way to end the game quickly, be it through combo or sudden fatigue.
In constructed, Myra's Unstable Element is a last resort button which can be used to dig for lethal damage. As it immediately puts you into fatigue, try to avoid playing Myra's Unstable Element if you are winning the game, unless it is guaranteed to draw you lethal damage. The card fits best into aggressive decks which are looking to end the game quickly, or in a Lab Recruiter deck which is looking destroy all of its remaining cards to refill it.
This card is unplayable in the Arena, where it will almost never be able to draw a lethal combination of cards. Avoid putting this card in your Arena decks.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List