Myra's Unstable Element — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Myra's Unstable Element is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Myra's Unstable Element is a boom-or-bust card draw spell which will find a way to end the game quickly, be it through combo or sudden fatigue.
In constructed, Myra's Unstable Element is a last resort button which can be used to dig for lethal damage. As it immediately puts you into fatigue, try to avoid playing Myra's Unstable Element if you are winning the game, unless it is guaranteed to draw you lethal damage. The card fits best into aggressive decks which are looking to end the game quickly, or in a Lab Recruiter deck which is looking destroy all of its remaining cards to refill it.
This card is unplayable in the Arena, where it will almost never be able to draw a lethal combination of cards. Avoid putting this card in your Arena decks.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter