Myra's Unstable Element — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Myra's Unstable Element is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Myra's Unstable Element is a boom-or-bust card draw spell which will find a way to end the game quickly, be it through combo or sudden fatigue.
In constructed, Myra's Unstable Element is a last resort button which can be used to dig for lethal damage. As it immediately puts you into fatigue, try to avoid playing Myra's Unstable Element if you are winning the game, unless it is guaranteed to draw you lethal damage. The card fits best into aggressive decks which are looking to end the game quickly, or in a Lab Recruiter deck which is looking destroy all of its remaining cards to refill it.
This card is unplayable in the Arena, where it will almost never be able to draw a lethal combination of cards. Avoid putting this card in your Arena decks.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens