Myra's Unstable Element — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Myra's Unstable Element is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Myra's Unstable Element is a boom-or-bust card draw spell which will find a way to end the game quickly, be it through combo or sudden fatigue.
In constructed, Myra's Unstable Element is a last resort button which can be used to dig for lethal damage. As it immediately puts you into fatigue, try to avoid playing Myra's Unstable Element if you are winning the game, unless it is guaranteed to draw you lethal damage. The card fits best into aggressive decks which are looking to end the game quickly, or in a Lab Recruiter deck which is looking destroy all of its remaining cards to refill it.
This card is unplayable in the Arena, where it will almost never be able to draw a lethal combination of cards. Avoid putting this card in your Arena decks.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards