Myra's Unstable Element — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Myra's Unstable Element is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Myra's Unstable Element is a boom-or-bust card draw spell which will find a way to end the game quickly, be it through combo or sudden fatigue.
In constructed, Myra's Unstable Element is a last resort button which can be used to dig for lethal damage. As it immediately puts you into fatigue, try to avoid playing Myra's Unstable Element if you are winning the game, unless it is guaranteed to draw you lethal damage. The card fits best into aggressive decks which are looking to end the game quickly, or in a Lab Recruiter deck which is looking destroy all of its remaining cards to refill it.
This card is unplayable in the Arena, where it will almost never be able to draw a lethal combination of cards. Avoid putting this card in your Arena decks.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck