Millhouse Manastorm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Millhouse Manastorm is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Millhouse Manastorm has great minion value for its cost, however its ability can often destroy your game, which is not worth the risk. For example, a Rogue being able to cast Sprint for free in response to your Millhouse Manastorm will almost certainly spell your defeat.
Millhouse Manastorm is rarely seen in Constructed due to how devastating allowing some decks to cast spells for free can be. Millhouse's only real effect on the Constructed meta is that it is in most situations the best possible outcome from a Piloted Shredder Deathrattle effect.
Millhouse Manastorm is relatively strong in Arena. Since spells are generally harder to come by, and the decks are less finely tuned, the potential to get ahead of the game with an unanswered 2 Mana 4/4 is quite high.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge