Millhouse Manastorm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Millhouse Manastorm is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Millhouse Manastorm has great minion value for its cost, however its ability can often destroy your game, which is not worth the risk. For example, a Rogue being able to cast Sprint for free in response to your Millhouse Manastorm will almost certainly spell your defeat.
2. Constructed Play
Millhouse Manastorm is rarely seen in Constructed due to how devastating allowing some decks to cast spells for free can be. Millhouse's only real effect on the Constructed meta is that it is in most situations the best possible outcome from a Piloted Shredder Deathrattle effect.
Millhouse Manastorm is relatively strong in Arena. Since spells are generally harder to come by, and the decks are less finely tuned, the potential to get ahead of the game with an unanswered 2 Mana 4/4 is quite high.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!