Table of Contents
Millhouse Manastorm is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Millhouse Manastorm has great minion value for its cost, however its ability can often destroy your game, which is not worth the risk. For example, a Rogue being able to cast Sprint for free in response to your Millhouse Manastorm will almost certainly spell your defeat.
2. Constructed Play
Millhouse Manastorm is rarely seen in Constructed due to how devastating allowing some decks to cast spells for free can be. Millhouse's only real effect on the Constructed meta is that it is in most situations the best possible outcome from a Piloted Shredder Deathrattle effect.
Millhouse Manastorm is relatively strong in Arena. Since spells are generally harder to come by, and the decks are less finely tuned, the potential to get ahead of the game with an unanswered 2 Mana 4/4 is quite high.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists