Millhouse Manastorm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Millhouse Manastorm is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Millhouse Manastorm has great minion value for its cost, however its ability can often destroy your game, which is not worth the risk. For example, a Rogue being able to cast Sprint for free in response to your Millhouse Manastorm will almost certainly spell your defeat.
Millhouse Manastorm is rarely seen in Constructed due to how devastating allowing some decks to cast spells for free can be. Millhouse's only real effect on the Constructed meta is that it is in most situations the best possible outcome from a Piloted Shredder Deathrattle effect.
Millhouse Manastorm is relatively strong in Arena. Since spells are generally harder to come by, and the decks are less finely tuned, the potential to get ahead of the game with an unanswered 2 Mana 4/4 is quite high.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists