Millhouse Manastorm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Millhouse Manastorm is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Millhouse Manastorm has great minion value for its cost, however its ability can often destroy your game, which is not worth the risk. For example, a Rogue being able to cast Sprint for free in response to your Millhouse Manastorm will almost certainly spell your defeat.
Millhouse Manastorm is rarely seen in Constructed due to how devastating allowing some decks to cast spells for free can be. Millhouse's only real effect on the Constructed meta is that it is in most situations the best possible outcome from a Piloted Shredder Deathrattle effect.
Millhouse Manastorm is relatively strong in Arena. Since spells are generally harder to come by, and the decks are less finely tuned, the potential to get ahead of the game with an unanswered 2 Mana 4/4 is quite high.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List