Mimiron's Head — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mimiron's Head is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mimiron's Head is a very situational combo card. If you are able to get the effect to hit, the minion you summon, V-07-TR-0N, is a massively destructive force. In order to justify including this card in your deck however, you will need a very specific build, based around maximising your chances to summon V-07-TR-0N.
In Constructed, you are able to build specific decks that aim to achieve the V-07-TR-0N transformation as often as possible. Rogue seems a natural fit since you can use Mechwarper in order to play out a large board of Mechs and then use Conceal to protect them from removal and complete the transformation the following turn.
Mimiron's Head is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend