Table of Contents
Mimiron's Head is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mimiron's Head is a very situational combo card. If you are able to get the effect to hit, the minion you summon, V-07-TR-0N, is a massively destructive force. In order to justify including this card in your deck however, you will need a very specific build, based around maximising your chances to summon V-07-TR-0N.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, you are able to build specific decks that aim to achieve the V-07-TR-0N transformation as often as possible. Rogue seems a natural fit since you can use Mechwarper in order to play out a large board of Mechs and then use Conceal to protect them from removal and complete the transformation the following turn.
Mimiron's Head is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists