Mimiron's Head — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mimiron's Head is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mimiron's Head is a very situational combo card. If you are able to get the effect to hit, the minion you summon,, is a massively destructive force. In order to justify including this card in your deck however, you will need a very specific build, based around maximising your chances to summon V-07-TR-0N.
In Constructed, you are able to build specific decks that aim to achieve the V-07-TR-0N transformation as often as possible. Rogue seems a natural fit since you can use Mechwarper in order to play out a large board of Mechs and then use Conceal to protect them from removal and complete the transformation the following turn.
Mimiron's Head is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck