Table of Contents
Mimiron's Head is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mimiron's Head is a very situational combo card. If you are able to get the effect to hit, the minion you summon, V-07-TR-0N, is a massively destructive force. In order to justify including this card in your deck however, you will need a very specific build, based around maximising your chances to summon V-07-TR-0N.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, you are able to build specific decks that aim to achieve the V-07-TR-0N transformation as often as possible. Rogue seems a natural fit since you can use Mechwarper in order to play out a large board of Mechs and then use Conceal to protect them from removal and complete the transformation the following turn.
Mimiron's Head is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???