Mimiron's Head — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mimiron's Head is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mimiron's Head is a very situational combo card. If you are able to get the effect to hit, the minion you summon, V-07-TR-0N, is a massively destructive force. In order to justify including this card in your deck however, you will need a very specific build, based around maximising your chances to summon V-07-TR-0N.
In Constructed, you are able to build specific decks that aim to achieve the V-07-TR-0N transformation as often as possible. Rogue seems a natural fit since you can use Mechwarper in order to play out a large board of Mechs and then use Conceal to protect them from removal and complete the transformation the following turn.
Mimiron's Head is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists