Mindbreaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mindbreaker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mindbreaker is a tech card that can be used as a tool against decks that rely heavily on their Hero Power. However, outside of this situation the card is quite weak.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mindbreaker should only be considered as a counter to decks that rely on their Hero Power, such as those using Legendary Hero Cards or Fire Plume's Heart Warrior Quest decks.
In Arena, Mindbreaker is a reasonable minion. In most situations, the passive effect of the card offers little value and will hurt both players equally. However, a 3-Mana 2/5 minion is completely reasonable and the card should be considered based on this merit.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter