Mindbreaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mindbreaker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mindbreaker is a tech card that can be used as a tool against decks that rely heavily on their Hero Power. However, outside of this situation the card is quite weak.
In Constructed, Mindbreaker should only be considered as a counter to decks that rely on their Hero Power, such as those using Legendary Hero Cards or Fire Plume's Heart Warrior Quest decks.
In Arena, Mindbreaker is a reasonable minion. In most situations, the passive effect of the card offers little value and will hurt both players equally. However, a 3-Mana 2/5 minion is completely reasonable and the card should be considered based on this merit.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List