Mindbreaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mindbreaker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mindbreaker is a tech card that can be used as a tool against decks that rely heavily on their Hero Power. However, outside of this situation the card is quite weak.
In Constructed, Mindbreaker should only be considered as a counter to decks that rely on their Hero Power, such as those using Legendary Hero Cards or Fire Plume's Heart Warrior Quest decks.
In Arena, Mindbreaker is a reasonable minion. In most situations, the passive effect of the card offers little value and will hurt both players equally. However, a 3-Mana 2/5 minion is completely reasonable and the card should be considered based on this merit.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck