Mindbreaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mindbreaker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mindbreaker is a tech card that can be used as a tool against decks that rely heavily on their Hero Power. However, outside of this situation the card is quite weak.
In Constructed, Mindbreaker should only be considered as a counter to decks that rely on their Hero Power, such as those using Legendary Hero Cards or Fire Plume's Heart Warrior Quest decks.
In Arena, Mindbreaker is a reasonable minion. In most situations, the passive effect of the card offers little value and will hurt both players equally. However, a 3-Mana 2/5 minion is completely reasonable and the card should be considered based on this merit.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?