Table of Contents
Mindbreaker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mindbreaker is a tech card that can be used as a tool against decks that rely heavily on their Hero Power. However, outside of this situation the card is quite weak.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mindbreaker should only be considered as a counter to decks that rely on their Hero Power, such as those using Legendary Hero Cards or Fire Plume's Heart Warrior Quest decks.
In Arena, Mindbreaker is a reasonable minion. In most situations, the passive effect of the card offers little value and will hurt both players equally. However, a 3-Mana 2/5 minion is completely reasonable and the card should be considered based on this merit.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper