Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is the Corrupted version of King Mukla. For the exchange of a higher Mana cost, instead of granting the Bananas to your opponent, they are placed in your own hand instead. This offers up multiple synergy options for decks that value cheap spells.
In Constructed, Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is a solid choice for any deck that is set up to take advantage of cheap Spells. Tempo Mage is a solid choice for this as it has multiple synergies with Flamewaker and Archmage Antonidas amongst others. Outside of this, it can also represent good value in a deck featuring Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend