Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is the Corrupted version of. For the exchange of a higher Mana cost, instead of granting the to your opponent, they are placed in your own hand instead. This offers up multiple synergy options for decks that value cheap spells.
In Constructed, Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is a solid choice for any deck that is set up to take advantage of cheap Spells. Tempo Mage is a solid choice for this as it has multiple synergies with Flamewaker and Archmage Antonidas amongst others. Outside of this, it can also represent good value in a deck featuring .
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck