Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is the Corrupted version of. For the exchange of a higher Mana cost, instead of granting the to your opponent, they are placed in your own hand instead. This offers up multiple synergy options for decks that value cheap spells.
In Constructed, Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is a solid choice for any deck that is set up to take advantage of cheap Spells. Tempo Mage is a solid choice for this as it has multiple synergies with Flamewaker and Archmage Antonidas amongst others. Outside of this, it can also represent good value in a deck featuring .
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List