Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is the Corrupted version of King Mukla. For the exchange of a higher Mana cost, instead of granting the Bananas to your opponent, they are placed in your own hand instead. This offers up multiple synergy options for decks that value cheap spells.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is a solid choice for any deck that is set up to take advantage of cheap Spells. Tempo Mage is a solid choice for this as it has multiple synergies with Flamewaker and Archmage Antonidas amongst others. Outside of this, it can also represent good value in a deck featuring Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is no longer available in Arena.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?