Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is the Corrupted version of King Mukla. For the exchange of a higher Mana cost, instead of granting the Bananas to your opponent, they are placed in your own hand instead. This offers up multiple synergy options for decks that value cheap spells.
In Constructed, Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is a solid choice for any deck that is set up to take advantage of cheap Spells. Tempo Mage is a solid choice for this as it has multiple synergies with Flamewaker and Archmage Antonidas amongst others. Outside of this, it can also represent good value in a deck featuring Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists