Table of Contents
Nerubian Prophet is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nerubian Prophet is an interesting card that can be used in a variety of different ways. If kept in your opening hand it can be played on turn 3, which makes it an extremely powerful 3-drop. It also holds excellent synergy with cards such as Evolve which use its original 6 Mana cost as a baseline.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Nerubian Prophet is generally only seen in Shaman decks using Evolve mechanics like Master of Evolution and Evolve. Outside of this it is generally too situational to fit in any other decks.
In Arena, Nerubian Prophet is a reasonable card. As mentioned it can be kept in the opening hand to play as a 3-drop and there are very few turns where it is truly awkward to draw it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper