Nerubian Prophet — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nerubian Prophet is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nerubian Prophet is an interesting card that can be used in a variety of different ways. If kept in your opening hand it can be played on turn 3, which makes it an extremely powerful 3-drop. It also holds excellent synergy with cards such as Evolve which use its original 6 Mana cost as a baseline.
In Constructed, Nerubian Prophet is generally only seen in Shaman decks using Evolve mechanics like Master of Evolution and Evolve. Outside of this it is generally too situational to fit in any other decks.
Nerubian Prophet is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend