Miracle Rogue Deck
This guide contains detailed strategy, mulligan, and deck-building information to help you improve your Miracle Rogue play for The Wailing Caverns expansion meta.
Miracle Rogue is one of the oldest and most established decks in all of Hearthstone. The deck's strength comes from its ability to rapidly draw and play large numbers of cards in a single turn. This provides the deck with huge consistency in gaining tempo advantages over opponents to quickly dismantle their boards and overwhelm them before they can come up with a strong response turn.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Aim of Miracle Rogue Deck
Miracle Rogue is capable of playing some of the most cost-effective minions in all of Hearthstone turn after turn. If Miracle Rogue is ever able to stick one of these minions on the board, the deck can easily cobble together massive amounts of burst damage in a single turn with Sinister Strikes and other cheap cards. Due to the burst-oriented nature of Miracle Rogue's damage, the deck tends to be excellent against control decks.
Miracle Rogue Deck Mulligan
Miracle Rogue is a deck that relies heavily on performing multi-card combos in order to create huge bursts of tempo. To facilitate this, the deck has a very unorthodox mulligan that prioritises finding key combo cards.
- General Mulligan — , , .
- Mulligan Against Aggro —
- Mulligan Against Control — Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
Miracle Rogue Deck Strategy
During the early game, the sole aim of Miracle Rogue is to set up your hand and deck to gain a strong position going into the mid game. This largely involves drawing cards throughand generating s by playing to draw s or simply by playing Loan Shark directly.
Once you hand is full of cards, including Gadgetzan Auctioneer, you can begin playing out your cards to either OTK your opponent, or simply deal severe damage to them. Generally speaking, you should start your combo by playing a Gadgetzan Auctioneer, assisted by Coins and optionally discounted by the combination of and . With an Auctioneer in play, you should play out any remaining Coins and 0 Mana spells to fill your hand up from spells. From this position you can optionally play and damage further Efficient Octobots to discount any remaining cards. To round out your turn you should use s, combined with Shadowsteps to provide Spell Damage to any minions you have on the board before using and Sinister Strike to burst down your opponent.s and
Against Aggro, you should make liberal use of cheap removal like Backstab, and . Using is also particularly effective at buying yourself an additional turn before your final combo and should be used the turn before you anticipate your opponent being able to kill you.,
Against Control, you should look to maximise the damage of your combo to ensure you can push through any healing or Armor your opponent may have. In particular, you should try to save a few spells for the end of your combo allowing you to draw additional damage froms while you still have your spell damage in play.
Miracle Rogue Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x for 1x .
- Against Control — Add 2x for 1x and 1x .
- 05 Aug. 2021: Deck has been completely overhauled for the United in Stormwind expansion.
- 06 Jun. 2021: Deck has been completely overhauled for the Wailing Caverns meta.
- 07 Apr. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Ashes of Outland expansion. Removed 2x Hench-Clan Thug, 1x Leeroy Jenkins, 1x Zilliax for 1x Akama, 2x Argent Commander, 1x Shadow Sculptor.
- 10 Dec. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Descent of Dragons expansion. Removed 1x WANTED! for 1x Waxadred.
- 02 Sep. 2019: Guide reviewed for September play season.
- 06 Aug. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Saviors of Uldum expansion. Removed 1x EVIL Cable Rat, 1x Togwaggle's Scheme for 2x Shadow of Death.
- 01 Jul. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the July card rotation.
- 05 Jun. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the June balance patch.
- 23 May 2019: Added a note regarding May balance patch.
- 01 May 2019: Deck updated for the May play season. Removed 1x Academic Espionage, 1x Walk the Plank, 2x Shiv, 2x Cold Blood, 1x Banana Buffoon for 2x EVIL Miscreant, 1x Heistbaron Togwaggle, 1x Togwaggle's Scheme, 1x Zilliax, 1x EVIL Cable Rat, 1x WANTED!
- 08 Apr. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Rise of Shadows expansion. Removed 2x Fire Fly, 2x Fal'dorei Strider, 2x Vilespine Slayer for 1x Bloodmage Thalnos, 2x Questing Adventurer, 1x Shiv, 1x Walk the Plank, 1x Banana Buffoon.
- 08 Feb. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the February balance patch
- 01 Jan. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the January play season.
- 04 Dec. 2018: Removed 2x Mind Control Tech, 2x Sprint, 1x Mossy Horror for 2x Gadgetzan Auctioneer, 1x Vilespine Slayer, 1x Banana Buffoon, 1x Shiv.
- 26 Oct. 2018: Removed Giggling Inventors and replaced them with Mind Control Techs.
- 02 Sep. 2018: Removed the Augmented Elekks from the main deck and added them as a variant. Replaced them with SI:7 Agents. Replaced a Mossy Horror with a Giggling Inventor.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Added 2 Augmented Elekks, Mossy Horror, Giggling Inventor, and an Elven Minstrel to the deck to better attack the current metagame.
- 07 Aug. 2018: Updated for The Boomsday Project.
- 10 Jul. 2018: Updated name, added Budget and Wild decks.
- 07 Jul. 2018: Added strategy for The Coin.
- 01 Jul. 2018: Updated for July.
- 29 Jun. 2018: Deck Added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off