Nesting Roc — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nesting Roc is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nesting Roc is a strong minion that features the maximum total stats for a 5 Mana minion without a drawback. The card is also a solid defensive options to protect your other minions gaining Taunt if you have at least 2 other minions in play.
In Constructed, Nesting Roc is a solid card. As it is also a Beast it is an excellent fit for Midrange Hunter decks, helping to fill the gap in the 5 Mana slot and potentially offering huge value when combined with Houndmaster.
In Arena, Nesting Roc is a good card. As a 5-Mana 4/7 it has a good distribution of stats to many multiple favourable trades.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike