Nesting Roc — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nesting Roc is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nesting Roc is a strong minion that features the maximum total stats for a 5 Mana minion without a drawback. The card is also a solid defensive options to protect your other minions gaining Taunt if you have at least 2 other minions in play.
In Constructed, Nesting Roc is a solid card. As it is also a Beast it is an excellent fit for Midrange Hunter decks, helping to fill the gap in the 5 Mana slot and potentially offering huge value when combined with Houndmaster.
In Arena, Nesting Roc is a good card. As a 5-Mana 4/7 it has a good distribution of stats to many multiple favourable trades.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?