Phantom Freebooter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Phantom Freebooter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Phantom Freebooter is a powerful Pirate minion that gains a significant boost in strength if you have a weapon in play. As weapons usually have much more Attack than Durability, the Battlecry will mostly boost the Attack of the minion, in a similar way to Bloodsail Raider.
In Constructed, Phantom Freebooter is a solid choice for a Pirate-themed deck. However, it is a relatively slow card compared to other Pirates and offers a very similar amount of value to Naga Corsair, which compete for the same spot as a 4-Cost minion.
In Arena, Phantom Freebooter is a weak card. It is very hard to guarantee a draft with enough weapons, which will result in a 4-Mana 3/3 minion most of the time. The card offers slightly more value for Rogue, as the Rogue Hero Power provides a consistent weapon for the Battlecry effect, however the resulting 4-Mana 4/4 minion is still below average.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide