Phantom Freebooter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Phantom Freebooter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Phantom Freebooter is a powerful Pirate minion that gains a significant boost in strength if you have a weapon in play. As weapons usually have much more Attack than Durability, the Battlecry will mostly boost the Attack of the minion, in a similar way to Bloodsail Raider.
In Constructed, Phantom Freebooter is a solid choice for a Pirate-themed deck. However, it is a relatively slow card compared to other Pirates and offers a very similar amount of value to Naga Corsair, which compete for the same spot as a 4-Cost minion.
In Arena, Phantom Freebooter is a weak card. It is very hard to guarantee a draft with enough weapons, which will result in a 4-Mana 3/3 minion most of the time. The card offers slightly more value for Rogue, as the Rogue Hero Power provides a consistent weapon for the Battlecry effect, however the resulting 4-Mana 4/4 minion is still below average.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists