Phantom Freebooter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Phantom Freebooter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Phantom Freebooter is a powerful Pirate minion that gains a significant boost in strength if you have a weapon in play. As weapons usually have much more Attack than Durability, the Battlecry will mostly boost the Attack of the minion, in a similar way to Bloodsail Raider.
In Constructed, Phantom Freebooter is a solid choice for a Pirate-themed deck. However, it is a relatively slow card compared to other Pirates and offers a very similar amount of value to Naga Corsair, which compete for the same spot as a 4-Cost minion.
In Arena, Phantom Freebooter is a weak card. It is very hard to guarantee a draft with enough weapons, which will result in a 4-Mana 3/3 minion most of the time. The card offers slightly more value for Rogue, as the Rogue Hero Power provides a consistent weapon for the Battlecry effect, however the resulting 4-Mana 4/4 minion is still below average.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge