Pterrordax Hatchling — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pterrordax Hatchling is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Pterrordax Hatchling is a cheap Adapt minion that is quite weak overall. No matter what Adapt option is chosen, the poor stats of the card mean it will still be weaker than other minions of the same cost.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Pterrordax Hatchling is a weak minion that brings no unique qualities to the table.
In Arena, Pterrordax Hatchling is an average card. Although there are generally better choices available, the flexibility of the Adapt mechanic makes the card reasonable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild