Pterrordax Hatchling — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pterrordax Hatchling is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pterrordax Hatchling is a cheap Adapt minion that is quite weak overall. No matter what Adapt option is chosen, the poor stats of the card mean it will still be weaker than other minions of the same cost.
In Constructed, Pterrordax Hatchling is a weak minion that brings no unique qualities to the table.
In Arena, Pterrordax Hatchling is an average card. Although there are generally better choices available, the flexibility of the Adapt mechanic makes the card reasonable.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists