Pterrordax Hatchling — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pterrordax Hatchling is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pterrordax Hatchling is a cheap Adapt minion that is quite weak overall. No matter what Adapt option is chosen, the poor stats of the card mean it will still be weaker than other minions of the same cost.
In Constructed, Pterrordax Hatchling is a weak minion that brings no unique qualities to the table.
In Arena, Pterrordax Hatchling is an average card. Although there are generally better choices available, the flexibility of the Adapt mechanic makes the card reasonable.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS