Pterrordax Hatchling — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pterrordax Hatchling is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pterrordax Hatchling is a cheap Adapt minion that is quite weak overall. No matter what Adapt option is chosen, the poor stats of the card mean it will still be weaker than other minions of the same cost.
In Constructed, Pterrordax Hatchling is a weak minion that brings no unique qualities to the table.
In Arena, Pterrordax Hatchling is an average card. Although there are generally better choices available, the flexibility of the Adapt mechanic makes the card reasonable.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List