Pterrordax Hatchling — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pterrordax Hatchling is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Pterrordax Hatchling is a cheap Adapt minion that is quite weak overall. No matter what Adapt option is chosen, the poor stats of the card mean it will still be weaker than other minions of the same cost.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Pterrordax Hatchling is a weak minion that brings no unique qualities to the table.
In Arena, Pterrordax Hatchling is an average card. Although there are generally better choices available, the flexibility of the Adapt mechanic makes the card reasonable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard