Rattling Rascal — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rattling Rascal is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rattling Rascal is a very tempo-oriented card. It relies on the upside of getting first use out of the generated 5/5s, often by two turns, outweighing the downside of the net gain for 4 Mana only being a 2/2 minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, there are plenty of cards which work well with the Rascal to make the card playable. Youthful Brewmaster, Treachery, and Evolve all have fantastic synergy with the card. It is also a very aggressive card. If you can kill your opponent with the 5/5 before they get to attack with their own Skeleton, then the downside will not matter!
Rattling Rascal is an above-average card in Arena. If it can be hidden behind a Taunt, it will often mean that the Skeleton gets to control the board for a turn. If the Rascal cannot be protected, then you will need to find a way to make sure that the opposing Skeleton is the only minion on board after your Rascal is destroyed, or you will lose too much value to make the card viable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please