Rattling Rascal — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rattling Rascal is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rattling Rascal is a very tempo-oriented card. It relies on the upside of getting first use out of the generated 5/5s, often by two turns, outweighing the downside of the net gain for 4 Mana only being a 2/2 minion.
In Constructed, there are plenty of cards which work well with the Rascal to make the card playable. Youthful Brewmaster, Treachery, and Evolve all have fantastic synergy with the card. It is also a very aggressive card. If you can kill your opponent with the 5/5 before they get to attack with their own Skeleton, then the downside will not matter!
Rattling Rascal is an above-average card in Arena. If it can be hidden behind a Taunt, it will often mean that the Skeleton gets to control the board for a turn. If the Rascal cannot be protected, then you will need to find a way to make sure that the opposing Skeleton is the only minion on board after your Rascal is destroyed, or you will lose too much value to make the card viable.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend