Rattling Rascal — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rattling Rascal is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rattling Rascal is a very tempo-oriented card. It relies on the upside of getting first use out of the generated 5/5s, often by two turns, outweighing the downside of the net gain for 4 Mana only being a 2/2 minion.
In Constructed, there are plenty of cards which work well with the Rascal to make the card playable. Youthful Brewmaster, Treachery, and Evolve all have fantastic synergy with the card. It is also a very aggressive card. If you can kill your opponent with the 5/5 before they get to attack with their own Skeleton, then the downside will not matter!
Rattling Rascal is an above-average card in Arena. If it can be hidden behind a Taunt, it will often mean that the Skeleton gets to control the board for a turn. If the Rascal cannot be protected, then you will need to find a way to make sure that the opposing Skeleton is the only minion on board after your Rascal is destroyed, or you will lose too much value to make the card viable.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists