Rattling Rascal — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rattling Rascal is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rattling Rascal is a very tempo-oriented card. It relies on the upside of getting first use out of the generated 5/5s, often by two turns, outweighing the downside of the net gain for 4 Mana only being a 2/2 minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, there are plenty of cards which work well with the Rascal to make the card playable. Youthful Brewmaster, Treachery, and Evolve all have fantastic synergy with the card. It is also a very aggressive card. If you can kill your opponent with the 5/5 before they get to attack with their own Skeleton, then the downside will not matter!
Rattling Rascal is an above-average card in Arena. If it can be hidden behind a Taunt, it will often mean that the Skeleton gets to control the board for a turn. If the Rascal cannot be protected, then you will need to find a way to make sure that the opposing Skeleton is the only minion on board after your Rascal is destroyed, or you will lose too much value to make the card viable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior