Unite the Murlocs — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Unite the Murlocs is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unite the Murlocs is a Shaman Legendary Quest that adds Megafin to your hand upon summoning ten Murlocs in a game. While this may seem daunting, Murlocs summoned from all sources count towards Quest completion, allowing cards like Call in the Finishers to rapidly push you towards the Quest reward.
While the Quest may seem like an obvious fit for an aggressive deck filled with Murlocs, it can be played in a wide range of decks. As previously mentioned, Call in the Finishers, in addition to cards like Murloc Tidehunter and Finja, the Flying Star, allow the Quest to be completed while leaving a large number of card slots available to build almost any Shaman archetype around them.
Unite the Murlocs is unavailable in the Arena.
Decks with Unite the Murlocs
Aggro Murloc Quest Shaman Deck 6 spells, 24 minions
|5,000||Apr 13 2018|
Midrange Murlocs Quest Shaman Deck 13 spells, 17 minions
|4,200||Apr 13 2018|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge