Unite the Murlocs — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Unite the Murlocs is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unite the Murlocs is a Shaman Legendary Quest that adds Megafin to your hand upon summoning ten Murlocs in a game. While this may seem daunting, Murlocs summoned from all sources count towards Quest completion, allowing cards like Call in the Finishers to rapidly push you towards the Quest reward.
While the Quest may seem like an obvious fit for an aggressive deck filled with Murlocs, it can be played in a wide range of decks. As previously mentioned, Call in the Finishers, in addition to cards like Murloc Tidehunter and Finja, the Flying Star, allow the Quest to be completed while leaving a large number of card slots available to build almost any Shaman archetype around them.
Unite the Murlocs is unavailable in the Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck