Unite the Murlocs — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Unite the Murlocs is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unite the Murlocs is a Shaman Legendary Quest that adds Megafin to your hand upon summoning ten Murlocs in a game. While this may seem daunting, Murlocs summoned from all sources count towards Quest completion, allowing cards like Call in the Finishers to rapidly push you towards the Quest reward.
While the Quest may seem like an obvious fit for an aggressive deck filled with Murlocs, it can be played in a wide range of decks. As previously mentioned, Call in the Finishers, in addition to cards like Murloc Tidehunter and Finja, the Flying Star, allow the Quest to be completed while leaving a large number of card slots available to build almost any Shaman archetype around them.
Unite the Murlocs is unavailable in the Arena.
Decks with Unite the Murlocs
Aggro Murloc Quest Shaman Deck 6 spells, 24 minions
|5,000||Apr 13 2018|
Midrange Murlocs Quest Shaman Deck 13 spells, 17 minions
|4,200||Apr 13 2018|
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck