Unite the Murlocs — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Unite the Murlocs is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Unite the Murlocs is a Shaman Legendary Quest that adds Megafin to your hand upon summoning ten Murlocs in a game. While this may seem daunting, Murlocs summoned from all sources count towards Quest completion, allowing cards like Call in the Finishers to rapidly push you towards the Quest reward.
2. Constructed Play
While the Quest may seem like an obvious fit for an aggressive deck filled with Murlocs, it can be played in a wide range of decks. As previously mentioned, Call in the Finishers, in addition to cards like Murloc Tidehunter and Finja, the Flying Star, allow the Quest to be completed while leaving a large number of card slots available to build almost any Shaman archetype around them.
Unite the Murlocs is unavailable in the Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior