Table of Contents
Scaled Nightmare is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Scaled Nightmare is a minion that can be used for various combo finishers in the right situation. It is difficult to set up outside of the Rogue class that can give it Stealth, but can offer immense rewards in combination with attack buff cards.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, the only reason to include Scaled Nightmare in your deck is to try and activate some sort of powerful combo turn with buffs like Cold Blood, Seal of Champions, Inner Fire, or other similar cards. Rogue seems to be perhaps the best natural fit for this, since you can use Stealth effects to hide it from removal.
In Arena, Scaled Nightmare is a below average card. Its initial stats on the turn you play it on to the board are far too weak for a 6 Mana card, and it will usually be found wanting against your opponent's more powerful minions. If you do have a large number of buff cards in your deck then you can consider picking this card more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists