Scaled Nightmare — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scaled Nightmare is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scaled Nightmare is a minion that can be used for various combo finishers in the right situation. It is difficult to set up outside of the Rogue class that can give it Stealth, but can offer immense rewards in combination with attack buff cards.
In Constructed, the only reason to include Scaled Nightmare in your deck is to try and activate some sort of powerful combo turn with buffs like Seal of Champions, Inner Fire, or other similar cards. Rogue seems to be perhaps the best natural fit for this, since you can use Stealth effects to hide it from removal.,
Scaled Nightmare is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck