Scaled Nightmare — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scaled Nightmare is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scaled Nightmare is a minion that can be used for various combo finishers in the right situation. It is difficult to set up outside of the Rogue class that can give it Stealth, but can offer immense rewards in combination with attack buff cards.
In Constructed, the only reason to include Scaled Nightmare in your deck is to try and activate some sort of powerful combo turn with buffs like Seal of Champions, Inner Fire, or other similar cards. Rogue seems to be perhaps the best natural fit for this, since you can use Stealth effects to hide it from removal.,
Scaled Nightmare is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck