Scaled Nightmare — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scaled Nightmare is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scaled Nightmare is a minion that can be used for various combo finishers in the right situation. It is difficult to set up outside of the Rogue class that can give it Stealth, but can offer immense rewards in combination with attack buff cards.
In Constructed, the only reason to include Scaled Nightmare in your deck is to try and activate some sort of powerful combo turn with buffs like Seal of Champions, Inner Fire, or other similar cards. Rogue seems to be perhaps the best natural fit for this, since you can use Stealth effects to hide it from removal.,
Scaled Nightmare is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List