Scaled Nightmare — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scaled Nightmare is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scaled Nightmare is a minion that can be used for various combo finishers in the right situation. It is difficult to set up outside of the Rogue class that can give it Stealth, but can offer immense rewards in combination with attack buff cards.
In Constructed, the only reason to include Scaled Nightmare in your deck is to try and activate some sort of powerful combo turn with buffs like Cold Blood, Seal of Champions, Inner Fire, or other similar cards. Rogue seems to be perhaps the best natural fit for this, since you can use Stealth effects to hide it from removal.
Scaled Nightmare is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike