Sergeant Sally — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sergeant Sally is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sergeant Sally is a powerful AoE card that can be used to sweep your opponent's board with its Deathrattle effect. It is best used in situations where you can activate the Deathrattle yourself, to prevent the opportunity for your opponent to Silence it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Sergeant Sally is a good card sometimes seen in Paladin and Warlock decks. It has a strong synergy with Power Overwhelming in slower Warlock decks, creating a cheap 5-damage AoE effect. In Paladin decks, if you are able to buff Sergeant Sally while it is in your hand, it forces your opponent into awkward situations when you play it, forcing them to remove it and hurt their own board or stop playing any more minions to prevent further value from the Deathrattle effect.
Sergeant Sally is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter