Sergeant Sally — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sergeant Sally is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sergeant Sally is a powerful AoE card that can be used to sweep your opponent's board with its Deathrattle effect. It is best used in situations where you can activate the Deathrattle yourself, to prevent the opportunity for your opponent to Silence it.
In Constructed, Sergeant Sally is a good card sometimes seen in Paladin and Warlock decks. It has a strong synergy with Power Overwhelming in slower Warlock decks, creating a cheap 5-damage AoE effect. In Paladin decks, if you are able to buff Sergeant Sally while it is in your hand, it forces your opponent into awkward situations when you play it, forcing them to remove it and hurt their own board or stop playing any more minions to prevent further value from the Deathrattle effect.
Sergeant Sally is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List