Table of Contents
Sergeant Sally is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sergeant Sally is a powerful AoE card that can be used to sweep your opponent's board with its Deathrattle effect. It is best used in situations where you can activate the Deathrattle yourself, to prevent the opportunity for your opponent to Silence it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Sergeant Sally is a good card sometimes seen in Paladin and Warlock decks. It has a strong synergy with Power Overwhelming in slower Warlock decks, creating a cheap 5-damage AoE effect. In Paladin decks, if you are able to buff Sergeant Sally while it is in your hand, it forces your opponent into awkward situations when you play it, forcing them to remove it and hurt their own board or stop playing any more minions to prevent further value from the Deathrattle effect.
In Arena, Sergeant Sally is a very poor card. It is highly unlikely you will be able to draft relevant cards to synergise with the Deathrattle and as it is a Legendary minion, there are many much stronger choices available which can have a significant impact on the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper