Sergeant Sally — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sergeant Sally is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sergeant Sally is a powerful AoE card that can be used to sweep your opponent's board with its Deathrattle effect. It is best used in situations where you can activate the Deathrattle yourself, to prevent the opportunity for your opponent to Silence it.
In Constructed, Sergeant Sally is a good card sometimes seen in Paladin and Warlock decks. It has a strong synergy with Power Overwhelming in slower Warlock decks, creating a cheap 5-damage AoE effect. In Paladin decks, if you are able to buff Sergeant Sally while it is in your hand, it forces your opponent into awkward situations when you play it, forcing them to remove it and hurt their own board or stop playing any more minions to prevent further value from the Deathrattle effect.
Sergeant Sally is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards