Sergeant Sally — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sergeant Sally is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sergeant Sally is a powerful AoE card that can be used to sweep your opponent's board with its Deathrattle effect. It is best used in situations where you can activate the Deathrattle yourself, to prevent the opportunity for your opponent to Silence it.
In Constructed, Sergeant Sally is a good card sometimes seen in Paladin and Warlock decks. It has a strong synergy with Power Overwhelming in slower Warlock decks, creating a cheap 5-damage AoE effect. In Paladin decks, if you are able to buff Sergeant Sally while it is in your hand, it forces your opponent into awkward situations when you play it, forcing them to remove it and hurt their own board or stop playing any more minions to prevent further value from the Deathrattle effect.
Sergeant Sally is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens