Shattered Sun Cleric — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shattered Sun Cleric is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shattered Sun Cleric represents decent value when it gets to activate its ability. The problem is that activating the ability is by no means guaranteed, and a 3/2 is a poor card without any other buff. It is usually more efficient to build a tribal deck, and buff minions of the same type with cards such as Houndmaster or , than it is to include Shattered Sun Cleric.
Shattered Sun Cleric is usually not powerful enough in Constructed decks to make the cut, as there are often stronger class-specific cards to do the same job. That being said, the Shattered Sun Cleric is still a good card, and if you have a small collection of cards, it will often fit in well as a 3-drop in an aggressive minion-based deck.
Shattered Sun Cleric is a reasonable card in Arena. It is particularly good in a deck with a strong early-game, as the buff it offers will often allow you to trade up a minion into an enemy minion of the same cost, and have your minion still survive.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck