Shrieking Shroom — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shrieking Shroom is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shrieking Shroom is very expensive for what it does, and it would need to survive two or even three turns to provide any kind of value. For 3 Mana, you effectively get two 1-drops, and you have no control over what one of them will be. Even if you can find a good way to defend the Shroom, you may have had to invest in another card to do so.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Shrieking Shroom is not powerful enough to see play. If you really want to try to make this card work, you can play it in Shaman with lots of buff cards such as Flametongue Totem, or in Aggro Druid where the wide board can interact with Mark of the Lotus and Power of the Wild.
In Arena, Shrieking Shroom is a very weak card. It does not have good stats, and a random 1-drop will tend to have poor stats too.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild