Shrieking Shroom — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shrieking Shroom is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shrieking Shroom is very expensive for what it does, and it would need to survive two or even three turns to provide any kind of value. For 3 Mana, you effectively get two 1-drops, and you have no control over what one of them will be. Even if you can find a good way to defend the Shroom, you may have had to invest in another card to do so.
In Constructed play, Shrieking Shroom is not powerful enough to see play. If you really want to try to make this card work, you can play it in Shaman with lots of buff cards such as Mark of the Lotus and ., or in Aggro Druid where the wide board can interact with
In Arena, Shrieking Shroom is a very weak card. It does not have good stats, and a random 1-drop will tend to have poor stats too.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck