Silent Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silent Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silent Knight is a minion that is a slow investment into a more valuable play on a later turn. It can be viewed similarly to Shade of Naxxramas in that it requires time to realise its value. However, Silent Knight requires additional buffs to make it represent excellent value.
In Constructed, Silent Knight may be useful in a deck that aims to get minions to stick to the board in order to raise their value with buff cards. However, Shade of Naxxramas may be a stronger choice for this role.
Silent Knight is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck