Silent Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silent Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silent Knight is a minion that is a slow investment into a more valuable play on a later turn. It can be viewed similarly to Shade of Naxxramas in that it requires time to realise its value. However, Silent Knight requires additional buffs to make it represent excellent value.
In Constructed, Silent Knight may be useful in a deck that aims to get minions to stick to the board in order to raise their value with buff cards. However, Shade of Naxxramas may be a stronger choice for this role.
Silent Knight is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge