Silent Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silent Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silent Knight is a minion that is a slow investment into a more valuable play on a later turn. It can be viewed similarly to Shade of Naxxramas in that it requires time to realise its value. However, Silent Knight requires additional buffs to make it represent excellent value.
In Constructed, Silent Knight may be useful in a deck that aims to get minions to stick to the board in order to raise their value with buff cards. However, Shade of Naxxramas may be a stronger choice for this role.
Silent Knight is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge