Silent Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silent Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silent Knight is a minion that is a slow investment into a more valuable play on a later turn. It can be viewed similarly to Shade of Naxxramas in that it requires time to realise its value. However, Silent Knight requires additional buffs to make it represent excellent value.
In Constructed, Silent Knight may be useful in a deck that aims to get minions to stick to the board in order to raise their value with buff cards. However, Shade of Naxxramas may be a stronger choice for this role.
Silent Knight is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck