Spellshifter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spellshifter is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spellshifter is a cheap Spell Damage minion that gains the Worgen effect of swapping stats each turn. As the card swaps between having 1 and 4 Attack and Health, the card can become a liability as a 4/1 minion due to how easy it is for opponents to remove it. However if you are willing to take the risk of only being able to play the card half of the time, you can benefit from a minion that is the same as Dalaran Mage for 1 Mana less.
2. Constructed Play
In Arena, Spellshifter is a fairly weak card. Spell Damage does not gain much benefit in Arena and the resulting 1/4 or 4/1 stats for a 2 Mana minion are quite poor.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild