Spellshifter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spellshifter is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spellshifter is a cheap Spell Damage minion that gains the Worgen effect of swapping stats each turn. As the card swaps between having 1 and 4 Attack and Health, the card can become a liability as a 4/1 minion due to how easy it is for opponents to remove it. However if you are willing to take the risk of only being able to play the card half of the time, you can benefit from a minion that is the same as Dalaran Mage for 1 Mana less.
In Arena, Spellshifter is a fairly weak card. Spell Damage does not gain much benefit in Arena and the resulting 1/4 or 4/1 stats for a 2 Mana minion are quite poor.
Decks with Spellshifter
Wild Even Rogue Deck Guide 15 spells, 15 minions
|6,480||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide