Spellshifter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spellshifter is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spellshifter is a cheap Spell Damage minion that gains the Worgen effect of swapping stats each turn. As the card swaps between having 1 and 4 Attack and Health, the card can become a liability as a 4/1 minion due to how easy it is for opponents to remove it. However if you are willing to take the risk of only being able to play the card half of the time, you can benefit from a minion that is the same as Dalaran Mage for 1 Mana less.
2. Constructed Play
In Arena, Spellshifter is a fairly weak card. Spell Damage does not gain much benefit in Arena and the resulting 1/4 or 4/1 stats for a 2 Mana minion are quite poor.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior