Stoneskin Basilisk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stoneskin Basilisk is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea of Stoneskin Basilisk is to have the opportunity to kill two minions over the course of two attacks. The reality of the situation, though, is that a 3-drop with good stats can often do this anyway, and a 1/1 is often easy to deal with for most classes.
It is hard to find a slot for Stoneskin Basilisk in Constructed play. Many decks will be able to deal with it very easily, and those that cannot will not have to hurry to deal with it due to the 1 damage per turn that it threatens. In almost every situation, a 3/4 minion would simply be a better choice.
In Arena, Stoneskin Basilisk is a decent card. Spells are often at a premium in Arena play, which means that even if the Basilisk is dealt with, it will often gain some tempo. If the Divine Shield is dealt with using a Hero Power, then it will also gain some tempo most of the time due to Hero Powers costing 2 Mana.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck