Stoneskin Basilisk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stoneskin Basilisk is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The idea of Stoneskin Basilisk is to have the opportunity to kill two minions over the course of two attacks. The reality of the situation, though, is that a 3-drop with good stats can often do this anyway, and a 1/1 is often easy to deal with for most classes.
2. Constructed Play
It is hard to find a slot for Stoneskin Basilisk in Constructed play. Many decks will be able to deal with it very easily, and those that cannot will not have to hurry to deal with it due to the 1 damage per turn that it threatens. In almost every situation, a 3/4 minion would simply be a better choice.
In Arena, Stoneskin Basilisk is a decent card. Spells are often at a premium in Arena play, which means that even if the Basilisk is dealt with, it will often gain some tempo. If the Divine Shield is dealt with using a Hero Power, then it will also gain some tempo most of the time due to Hero Powers costing 2 Mana.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild