Stoneskin Basilisk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stoneskin Basilisk is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea of Stoneskin Basilisk is to have the opportunity to kill two minions over the course of two attacks. The reality of the situation, though, is that a 3-drop with good stats can often do this anyway, and a 1/1 is often easy to deal with for most classes.
It is hard to find a slot for Stoneskin Basilisk in Constructed play. Many decks will be able to deal with it very easily, and those that cannot will not have to hurry to deal with it due to the 1 damage per turn that it threatens. In almost every situation, a 3/4 minion would simply be a better choice.
In Arena, Stoneskin Basilisk is a decent card. Spells are often at a premium in Arena play, which means that even if the Basilisk is dealt with, it will often gain some tempo. If the Divine Shield is dealt with using a Hero Power, then it will also gain some tempo most of the time due to Hero Powers costing 2 Mana.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens