Stoneskin Basilisk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stoneskin Basilisk is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea of Stoneskin Basilisk is to have the opportunity to kill two minions over the course of two attacks. The reality of the situation, though, is that a 3-drop with good stats can often do this anyway, and a 1/1 is often easy to deal with for most classes.
It is hard to find a slot for Stoneskin Basilisk in Constructed play. Many decks will be able to deal with it very easily, and those that cannot will not have to hurry to deal with it due to the 1 damage per turn that it threatens. In almost every situation, a 3/4 minion would simply be a better choice.
In Arena, Stoneskin Basilisk is a decent card. Spells are often at a premium in Arena play, which means that even if the Basilisk is dealt with, it will often gain some tempo. If the Divine Shield is dealt with using a Hero Power, then it will also gain some tempo most of the time due to Hero Powers costing 2 Mana.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List