Tar Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tar Creeper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tar Creeper is a strong minion for purely defensive purposes. During the opponent's turns it is a 3/5 Taunt minion, offering unrivaled stats for its Mana cost. However the card is incredibly weak on your turn, preventing it from being able to make efficient trades in most situations.
In Constructed, Tar Creeper is worth considering in very slow Control decks that need to slow down the pace of the game.
Tar Creeper is a good card in Arena. As a Taunt mininion with strong stats for its Mana cost, opponents will often be forced to attack into it despite it being weak at trading by itself.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens