Tentacle of N'Zoth — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tentacle of N'Zoth is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tentacle of N'Zoth is a card that can function well as an anti-Aggro tool, but quickly loses value if not played onto the board early.
In Constructed, Tentacle of N'Zoth will primarily be of great use in a deck that features Grim Patrons. In particular, Warriors are found wanting for an extra effect since Death's Bite is no longer in the Standard format.
Tentacle of N'Zoth is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck