Tentacle of N'Zoth — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tentacle of N'Zoth is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tentacle of N'Zoth is a card that can function well as an anti-Aggro tool, but quickly loses value if not played onto the board early.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tentacle of N'Zoth will primarily be of great use in a deck that features Grim Patrons. In particular, Warriors are found wanting for an extra Whirlwind effect since Death's Bite is no longer in the Standard format.
In Arena, Tentacle of N'Zoth is a relatively weak card. It can represent decent value if drawn in your opening hand, but outside of that it loses value very quickly as the game progresses to the later turns.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest