Tentacle of N'Zoth
Table of Contents
Tentacle of N'Zoth is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tentacle of N'Zoth is a card that can function well as an anti-Aggro tool, but quickly loses value if not played onto the board early.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tentacle of N'Zoth will primarily be of great use in a deck that features Grim Patrons. In particular, Warriors are found wanting for an extra Whirlwind effect since Death's Bite is no longer in the Standard format.
In Arena, Tentacle of N'Zoth is a relatively weak card. It can represent decent value if drawn in your opening hand, but outside of that it loses value very quickly as the game progresses to the later turns.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists