Tentacle of N'Zoth — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tentacle of N'Zoth is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tentacle of N'Zoth is a card that can function well as an anti-Aggro tool, but quickly loses value if not played onto the board early.
In Constructed, Tentacle of N'Zoth will primarily be of great use in a deck that features Grim Patrons. In particular, Warriors are found wanting for an extra effect since Death's Bite is no longer in the Standard format.
Tentacle of N'Zoth is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck