Thrallmar Farseer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Thrallmar Farseer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thrallmar Farseer is a very poor minion. Although the Windfury effect can seem like it would be powerful, this minion is so weak for its Mana cost that it is likely to be dealt with before it ever gets to deal any damage.
Thrallmar Farseer is an extremely weak choice in Constructed. Even in aggressive decks there are many 3-drop minions that are preferable because they either deal their damage immediately with Charge, or are more resilient to allow them to stick to the board and attack more often.
Thrallmar Farseer is a very poor card in Arena. It is likely to trade evenly with many cards below its Mana cost, which represents poor value, and concedes initiative to your opponent.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck