Thrallmar Farseer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Thrallmar Farseer is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thrallmar Farseer is a very poor minion. Although the Windfury effect can seem like it would be powerful, this minion is so weak for its Mana cost that it is likely to be dealt with before it ever gets to deal any damage.
Thrallmar Farseer is an extremely weak choice in Constructed. Even in aggressive decks there are many 3-drop minions that are preferable because they either deal their damage immediately with Charge, or are more resilient to allow them to stick to the board and attack more often.
Thrallmar Farseer is a very poor card in Arena. It is likely to trade evenly with many cards below its Mana cost, which represents poor value, and concedes initiative to your opponent.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck