Thrallmar Farseer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Thrallmar Farseer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thrallmar Farseer is a very poor minion. Although the Windfury effect can seem like it would be powerful, this minion is so weak for its Mana cost that it is likely to be dealt with before it ever gets to deal any damage.
Thrallmar Farseer is an extremely weak choice in Constructed. Even in aggressive decks there are many 3-drop minions that are preferable because they either deal their damage immediately with Charge, or are more resilient to allow them to stick to the board and attack more often.
Thrallmar Farseer is a very poor card in Arena. It is likely to trade evenly with many cards below its Mana cost, which represents poor value, and concedes initiative to your opponent.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists