Thrallmar Farseer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Thrallmar Farseer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thrallmar Farseer is a very poor minion. Although the Windfury effect can seem like it would be powerful, this minion is so weak for its Mana cost that it is likely to be dealt with before it ever gets to deal any damage.
Thrallmar Farseer is an extremely weak choice in Constructed. Even in aggressive decks there are many 3-drop minions that are preferable because they either deal their damage immediately with Charge, or are more resilient to allow them to stick to the board and attack more often.
Thrallmar Farseer is a very poor card in Arena. It is likely to trade evenly with many cards below its Mana cost, which represents poor value, and concedes initiative to your opponent.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide