Thunder Lizard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Thunder Lizard is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thunder Lizard is a great minion for its cost as long as you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect. It is a highly flexible due to the Adapt effect and even results in a stronger minion than its non-Adapting counterparts of the same Mana cost. The main drawback of the card is that it is a card that requires Elemental synergy while not being an Elemental itself, potentially preventing other Elemental cards being played on the following turn.
Thunder Lizard is a solid card for any Elemental deck. As previously mentioned, it may be overlooked due to not being an Elemental itself, preventing powerful cards such as Tol'vir Stoneshaper from being played on curve.
Thunder Lizard is a fairly weak card in Arena. As you will be unable to consistently trigger the Battlecry effect, resulting in it being a subpar 3-Mana 3/3 minion in most situations.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List