Thunder Lizard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Thunder Lizard is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Thunder Lizard is a great minion for its cost as long as you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect. It is a highly flexible due to the Adapt effect and even results in a stronger minion than its non-Adapting counterparts of the same Mana cost. The main drawback of the card is that it is a card that requires Elemental synergy while not being an Elemental itself, potentially preventing other Elemental cards being played on the following turn.
2. Constructed Play
Thunder Lizard is a solid card for any Elemental deck. As previously mentioned, it may be overlooked due to not being an Elemental itself, preventing powerful cards such as Tol'vir Stoneshaper from being played on curve.
Thunder Lizard is a fairly weak card in Arena. As you will be unable to consistently trigger the Battlecry effect, resulting in it being a subpar 3-Mana 3/3 minion in most situations.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior