Thunder Lizard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Thunder Lizard is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thunder Lizard is a great minion for its cost as long as you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect. It is a highly flexible due to the Adapt effect and even results in a stronger minion than its non-Adapting counterparts of the same Mana cost. The main drawback of the card is that it is a card that requires Elemental synergy while not being an Elemental itself, potentially preventing other Elemental cards being played on the following turn.
Thunder Lizard is a solid card for any Elemental deck. As previously mentioned, it may be overlooked due to not being an Elemental itself, preventing powerful cards such as Tol'vir Stoneshaper from being played on curve.
Thunder Lizard is a fairly weak card in Arena. As you will be unable to consistently trigger the Battlecry effect, resulting in it being a subpar 3-Mana 3/3 minion in most situations.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy