Thunder Lizard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Thunder Lizard is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thunder Lizard is a great minion for its cost as long as you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect. It is a highly flexible due to the Adapt effect and even results in a stronger minion than its non-Adapting counterparts of the same Mana cost. The main drawback of the card is that it is a card that requires Elemental synergy while not being an Elemental itself, potentially preventing other Elemental cards being played on the following turn.
Thunder Lizard is a solid card for any Elemental deck. As previously mentioned, it may be overlooked due to not being an Elemental itself, preventing powerful cards such as Tol'vir Stoneshaper from being played on curve.
Thunder Lizard is a fairly weak card in Arena. As you will be unable to consistently trigger the Battlecry effect, resulting in it being a subpar 3-Mana 3/3 minion in most situations.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck