Tinkmaster Overspark — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tinkmaster Overspark is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tinkmaster Overspark was previously considered a powerful answer to difficult to remove minions such as Sylvanas Windrunner. However, since the card was changed to make the transformation effect hit a random minion instead of a targetted one, it has been viewed as too inconsistent to see play.
Tinkmaster Overspark is rarely seen in Constructed in the current meta. Although it can be a useful tool to target single huge targets on the board, in any other situation it is far too unreliable.
Tinkmaster Overspark is a poor choice in Arena. The effect of the card is far too unreliable to depend on.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?