Tinkmaster Overspark — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tinkmaster Overspark is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tinkmaster Overspark was previously considered a powerful answer to difficult to remove minions such as Sylvanas Windrunner. However, since the card was changed to make the transformation effect hit a random minion instead of a targetted one, it has been viewed as too inconsistent to see play.
2. Constructed Play
Tinkmaster Overspark is rarely seen in Constructed in the current meta. Although it can be a useful tool to target single huge targets on the board, in any other situation it is far too unreliable.
Tinkmaster Overspark is a poor choice in Arena. The effect of the card is far too unreliable to depend on.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior