Tinkmaster Overspark — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tinkmaster Overspark is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tinkmaster Overspark was previously considered a powerful answer to difficult to remove minions such as Sylvanas Windrunner. However, since the card was changed to make the transformation effect hit a random minion instead of a targetted one, it has been viewed as too inconsistent to see play.
Tinkmaster Overspark is rarely seen in Constructed in the current meta. Although it can be a useful tool to target single huge targets on the board, in any other situation it is far too unreliable.
Tinkmaster Overspark is a poor choice in Arena. The effect of the card is far too unreliable to depend on.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck