Tinkmaster Overspark — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tinkmaster Overspark is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tinkmaster Overspark was previously considered a powerful answer to difficult to remove minions such as Sylvanas Windrunner. However, since the card was changed to make the transformation effect hit a random minion instead of a targetted one, it has been viewed as too inconsistent to see play.
Tinkmaster Overspark is rarely seen in Constructed in the current meta. Although it can be a useful tool to target single huge targets on the board, in any other situation it is far too unreliable.
Tinkmaster Overspark is a poor choice in Arena. The effect of the card is far too unreliable to depend on.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck