Tinkmaster Overspark — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tinkmaster Overspark is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tinkmaster Overspark was previously considered a powerful answer to difficult to remove minions such as Sylvanas Windrunner. However, since the card was changed to make the transformation effect hit a random minion instead of a targetted one, it has been viewed as too inconsistent to see play.
Tinkmaster Overspark is rarely seen in Constructed in the current meta. Although it can be a useful tool to target single huge targets on the board, in any other situation it is far too unreliable.
Tinkmaster Overspark is a poor choice in Arena. The effect of the card is far too unreliable to depend on.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck