Tournament Medic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tournament Medic is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tournament Medic is card that can function as a strong counter to outright Face Aggro decks. Its stats are excellent for the purpose of trading into common Aggro minions such as Wolfrider and Leper Gnome, and if protected behind a Taunt, it can stabilise a game for you.
Tournament Medic should only be played in Constructed in a deck that is aiming to counter specifically Face Aggro. Even against aggressive board flooding decks like Zoo and Mech Mage, this card will not be particularly strong, since these matches are more about Tempo than life, and this card is extremely slow.
Tournament Medic is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List