Table of Contents
Tournament Medic is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tournament Medic is card that can function as a strong counter to outright Face Aggro decks. Its stats are excellent for the purpose of trading into common Aggro minions such as Wolfrider and Leper Gnome, and if protected behind a Taunt, it can stabilise a game for you.
2. Constructed Play
Tournament Medic should only be played in Constructed in a deck that is aiming to counter specifically Face Aggro. Even against aggressive board flooding decks like Zoo and Mech Mage, this card will not be particularly strong, since these matches are more about Tempo than life, and this card is extremely slow.
Tournament Medic is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists