Tournament Medic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tournament Medic is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tournament Medic is card that can function as a strong counter to outright Face Aggro decks. Its stats are excellent for the purpose of trading into common Aggro minions such as Wolfrider and Leper Gnome, and if protected behind a Taunt, it can stabilise a game for you.
Tournament Medic should only be played in Constructed in a deck that is aiming to counter specifically Face Aggro. Even against aggressive board flooding decks like Zoo and Mech Mage, this card will not be particularly strong, since these matches are more about Tempo than life, and this card is extremely slow.
Tournament Medic is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge