Tournament Medic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tournament Medic is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tournament Medic is card that can function as a strong counter to outright Face Aggro decks. Its stats are excellent for the purpose of trading into common Aggro minions such as Wolfrider and Leper Gnome, and if protected behind a Taunt, it can stabilise a game for you.
Tournament Medic should only be played in Constructed in a deck that is aiming to counter specifically Face Aggro. Even against aggressive board flooding decks like Zoo and Mech Mage, this card will not be particularly strong, since these matches are more about Tempo than life, and this card is extremely slow.
Tournament Medic is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards