Tournament Medic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tournament Medic is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tournament Medic is card that can function as a strong counter to outright Face Aggro decks. Its stats are excellent for the purpose of trading into common Aggro minions such as Wolfrider and Leper Gnome, and if protected behind a Taunt, it can stabilise a game for you.
Tournament Medic should only be played in Constructed in a deck that is aiming to counter specifically Face Aggro. Even against aggressive board flooding decks like Zoo and Mech Mage, this card will not be particularly strong, since these matches are more about Tempo than life, and this card is extremely slow.
Tournament Medic is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike