Toxicologist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toxicologist is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toxicologist is a neutral minion that can be very useful for classes that use lots of weapons. It naturally favours the Rogue class due to its low Cost and Rogue's ability to easily access weapons through.
In Constructed, Toxicologist sees play in Kingsbane Rogue decks that aim to maximise the Attack value of the Kingsbane weapon they use throughout the game.
In Arena, Toxicologist is a fairly poor card as it will simply be a 2 Mana 2/2 in most situations. The exception is for Rogue where it has natural synergy with the Rogue Hero Power, making it a reasonable card for Rogue decks alone.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List