Toxicologist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toxicologist is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toxicologist is a neutral minion that can be very useful for classes that use lots of weapons. It naturally favours the Rogue class due to its low Cost and Rogue's ability to easily access weapons through.
In Constructed, Toxicologist sees play in Kingsbane Rogue decks that aim to maximise the Attack value of the Kingsbane weapon they use throughout the game.
In Arena, Toxicologist is a fairly poor card as it will simply be a 2 Mana 2/2 in most situations. The exception is for Rogue where it has natural synergy with the Rogue Hero Power, making it a reasonable card for Rogue decks alone.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck