Toxicologist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toxicologist is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toxicologist is a neutral minion that can be very useful for classes that use lots of weapons. It naturally favours the Rogue class due to its low Cost and Rogue's ability to easily access weapons through Dagger Mastery.
In Constructed, Toxicologist sees play in Kingsbane Rogue decks that aim to maximise the Attack value of the Kingsbane weapon they use throughout the game.
In Arena, Toxicologist is a fairly poor card as it will simply be a 2 Mana 2/2 in most situations. The exception is for Rogue where it has natural synergy with the Rogue Hero Power, making it a reasonable card for Rogue decks alone.
Decks with Toxicologist
Wild Kingsbane Rogue Deck Guide 1 weapon, 19 spells, 9 minions, 1 hero card
|7,220||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Even Rogue Deck Guide 15 spells, 15 minions
|6,480||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide