Toxicologist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toxicologist is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toxicologist is a neutral minion that can be very useful for classes that use lots of weapons. It naturally favours the Rogue class due to its low Cost and Rogue's ability to easily access weapons through.
In Constructed, Toxicologist sees play in Kingsbane Rogue decks that aim to maximise the Attack value of the Kingsbane weapon they use throughout the game.
In Arena, Toxicologist is a fairly poor card as it will simply be a 2 Mana 2/2 in most situations. The exception is for Rogue where it has natural synergy with the Rogue Hero Power, making it a reasonable card for Rogue decks alone.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens