Toxicologist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toxicologist is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toxicologist is a neutral minion that can be very useful for classes that use lots of weapons. It naturally favours the Rogue class due to its low Cost and Rogue's ability to easily access weapons through Dagger Mastery.
In Constructed, Toxicologist sees play in Kingsbane Rogue decks that aim to maximise the Attack value of the Kingsbane weapon they use throughout the game.
In Arena, Toxicologist is a fairly poor card as it will simply be a 2 Mana 2/2 in most situations. The exception is for Rogue where it has natural synergy with the Rogue Hero Power, making it a reasonable card for Rogue decks alone.
Decks with Toxicologist
Wild Kingsbane Rogue Deck Guide 1 weapon, 19 spells, 9 minions, 1 hero card
|7,220||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Even Rogue Deck Guide 15 spells, 15 minions
|6,480||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge