Kingsbane — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Kingsbane is a Rogue-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kingsbane's ability to keep any enchantments, and come back later in the game is a powerful one in long games where the weapon can be drawn several times. The problem is that as a standalone card, it is practically worthless, which means you have to include cards in your deck that work with it. Some of the cards that synergise with Kingsbane, such as Deadly Poison have natural strong synergy with the Rogue Hero Power, but others such as Leeching Poison are very weak without other cards to work alongside.
2. Constructed Play
Kingsbane is an interesting card in Constructed play. Decks that want to use Kingsbane can be created by including a lot of card draw and synergetic cards, such as Leeching Poison, to make sure that your Health total is high enough to allow you to attack many times over the course of a long game. It should be noted that with two Kingsbane in the deck, you can use them to prevent yourself from taking fatigue at the end of a game. This makes Mill Rogue using Kingsbane a viable strategy.
Kingsbane is a poor card in Arena. Most of the time, it will serve a similar purpose to your Hero Power, which means you will be wasting a card that could have more impact on the board. It will also be rare that you have enough card draw to get enough out of the repeated uses of the Kingsbane.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter