Kingsbane — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Kingsbane is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kingsbane's ability to keep any enchantments, and come back later in the game is a powerful one in long games where the weapon can be drawn several times. The problem is that as a standalone card, it is practically worthless, which means you have to include cards in your deck that work with it. Some of the cards that synergise with Kingsbane, such as Deadly Poison have natural strong synergy with the Rogue Hero Power, but others such as Leeching Poison are very weak without other cards to work alongside.
Kingsbane is an interesting card in Constructed play. Decks that want to use Kingsbane can be created by including a lot of card draw and synergetic cards, such as Leeching Poison, to make sure that your Health total is high enough to allow you to attack many times over the course of a long game. It should be noted that with two Kingsbane in the deck, you can use them to prevent yourself from taking fatigue at the end of a game. This makes Mill Rogue using Kingsbane a viable strategy.
Kingsbane is a poor card in Arena. Most of the time, it will serve a similar purpose to your Hero Power, which means you will be wasting a card that could have more impact on the board. It will also be rare that you have enough card draw to get enough out of the repeated uses of the Kingsbane.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck