Kingsbane — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Kingsbane is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kingsbane's ability to keep any enchantments, and come back later in the game is a powerful one in long games where the weapon can be drawn several times. The problem is that as a standalone card, it is practically worthless, which means you have to include cards in your deck that work with it. Some of the cards that synergise with Kingsbane, such as Leeching Poison are very weak without other cards to work alongside.have natural strong synergy with the Rogue Hero Power, but others such as
Kingsbane is an interesting card in Constructed play. Decks that want to use Kingsbane can be created by including a lot of card draw and synergetic cards, such as Leeching Poison, to make sure that your Health total is high enough to allow you to attack many times over the course of a long game. It should be noted that with two Kingsbane in the deck, you can use them to prevent yourself from taking fatigue at the end of a game. This makes Mill Rogue using Kingsbane a viable strategy.
Kingsbane is a poor card in Arena. Most of the time, it will serve a similar purpose to your Hero Power, which means you will be wasting a card that could have more impact on the board. It will also be rare that you have enough card draw to get enough out of the repeated uses of the Kingsbane.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck