Troggzor the Earthinator
Table of Contents
Troggzor the Earthinator is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Troggzor the Earthinator is a powerful anti-spell card. If your opponent has no board to answer this minion, they will need to use multiple spells to remove both the initial card, and the Burly Rockjaw Trogg it summons. This will create both pressure on your opponent, and card advantage if they do end up spending removal.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Troggzor the Earthinator will be powerful when used to shut down spell heavy decks. It serves a similar purpose as Loatheb in that it restricts your opponent from using spells to remove it, meaning unless they can deal with it on board, you gain a lot of potential tempo.
Troggzor the Earthinator is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper