Troggzor the Earthinator
Table of Contents
Troggzor the Earthinator is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Troggzor the Earthinator is a powerful anti-spell card. If your opponent has no board to answer this minion, they will need to use multiple spells to remove both the initial card, and the Burly Rockjaw Trogg it summons. This will create both pressure on your opponent, and card advantage if they do end up spending removal.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Troggzor the Earthinator will be powerful when used to shut down spell heavy decks. It serves a similar purpose as Loatheb in that it restricts your opponent from using spells to remove it, meaning unless they can deal with it on board, you gain a lot of potential tempo.
Troggzor the Earthinator is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists