Troggzor the Earthinator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Troggzor the Earthinator is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Troggzor the Earthinator is a powerful anti-spell card. If your opponent has no board to answer this minion, they will need to use multiple spells to remove both the initial card, and the Burly Rockjaw Trogg it summons. This will create both pressure on your opponent, and card advantage if they do end up spending removal.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Troggzor the Earthinator will be powerful when used to shut down spell heavy decks. It serves a similar purpose as Loatheb in that it restricts your opponent from using spells to remove it, meaning unless they can deal with it on board, you gain a lot of potential tempo.
Troggzor the Earthinator is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!