Unpowered Steambot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Unpowered Steambot is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
For 4 Mana, it will be very difficult to find a minion which has more Health than Unpowered Steambot. Decks which are capable of abusing high amounts of Health (such as Inner Fire Combo Priest decks) will be happy to play this card, while everyone else would likely be better off playing Saronite Chain Gang.
Inner Fire Combo Priest decks are capable of taking advantage of Unpowered Steambot's whopping 9 Health, but there has yet to be another deck to do so. Unpowered Steambot's 0 Attack means it is unable to trade with enemy minions, making it a much weaker choice than a Taunt minion which is capable of trading.
Unpowered Steambot is a dreadful Arena card which should be completely avoided.
Decks with Unpowered Steambot
Ruby's Top 10 Legend Combo Priest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|2,980||Jul 15 2019|
Ruby's Rank 118 Legend Nat Pagle Combo Priest Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|4,600||Jul 01 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge