Unpowered Steambot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Unpowered Steambot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
For 4 Mana, it will be very difficult to find a minion which has more Health than Unpowered Steambot. Decks which are capable of abusing high amounts of Health (such as Inner Fire Combo Priest decks) will be happy to play this card, while everyone else would likely be better off playing Saronite Chain Gang.
Inner Fire Combo Priest decks are capable of taking advantage of Unpowered Steambot's whopping 9 Health, but there has yet to be another deck to do so. Unpowered Steambot's 0 Attack means it is unable to trade with enemy minions, making it a much weaker choice than a Taunt minion which is capable of trading.
Unpowered Steambot is a dreadful Arena card which should be completely avoided.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter