Upgradeable Framebot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Upgradeable Framebot is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
6 combined Attack and Health is an incredible rate for a 2 drop, which makes Upgradeable Framebot a highly playable card in any Mech deck. A perfect target for future Magnetic minions, Upgradeable Framebot is particularly strong in any meta which is heavy on 1 Health minions.
The only thing that is holding Upgradeable Framebot back in constructed is a lack of other powerful 2 drops for Mech decks. Though the card is obviously an excellent target for Magnetic, Aggro Mech decks might want to play Prince Keleseth over Upgradeable Framebot if there are no other suitable 2 drops.
The raw stats on Upgradeable Framebot make it a highly desirable Arena card, even in decks with no Mech synergy at all. Seeing as 2 drops are incredibly important in the Arena, Upgradeable Framebot is a high-priority pick in the Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck