Upgradeable Framebot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Upgradeable Framebot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
6 combined Attack and Health is an incredible rate for a 2 drop, which makes Upgradeable Framebot a highly playable card in any Mech deck. A perfect target for future Magnetic minions, Upgradeable Framebot is particularly strong in any meta which is heavy on 1 Health minions.
The only thing that is holding Upgradeable Framebot back in constructed is a lack of other powerful 2 drops for Mech decks. Though the card is obviously an excellent target for Magnetic, Aggro Mech decks might want to play Prince Keleseth over Upgradeable Framebot if there are no other suitable 2 drops.
The raw stats on Upgradeable Framebot make it a highly desirable Arena card, even in decks with no Mech synergy at all. Seeing as 2 drops are incredibly important in the Arena, Upgradeable Framebot is a high-priority pick in the Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck