Upgradeable Framebot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Upgradeable Framebot is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
6 combined Attack and Health is an incredible rate for a 2 drop, which makes Upgradeable Framebot a highly playable card in any Mech deck. A perfect target for future Magnetic minions, Upgradeable Framebot is particularly strong in any meta which is heavy on 1 Health minions.
The only thing that is holding Upgradeable Framebot back in constructed is a lack of other powerful 2 drops for Mech decks. Though the card is obviously an excellent target for Magnetic, Aggro Mech decks might want to play Prince Keleseth over Upgradeable Framebot if there are no other suitable 2 drops.
The raw stats on Upgradeable Framebot make it a highly desirable Arena card, even in decks with no Mech synergy at all. Seeing as 2 drops are incredibly important in the Arena, Upgradeable Framebot is a high-priority pick in the Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck