Upgradeable Framebot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Upgradeable Framebot is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
6 combined Attack and Health is an incredible rate for a 2 drop, which makes Upgradeable Framebot a highly playable card in any Mech deck. A perfect target for future Magnetic minions, Upgradeable Framebot is particularly strong in any meta which is heavy on 1 Health minions.
The only thing that is holding Upgradeable Framebot back in constructed is a lack of other powerful 2 drops for Mech decks. Though the card is obviously an excellent target for Magnetic, Aggro Mech decks might want to play Prince Keleseth over Upgradeable Framebot if there are no other suitable 2 drops.
The raw stats on Upgradeable Framebot make it a highly desirable Arena card, even in decks with no Mech synergy at all. Seeing as 2 drops are incredibly important in the Arena, Upgradeable Framebot is a high-priority pick in the Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior