Void Ripper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Void Ripper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Void Ripper has a potentially powerful effect and is also a Demon, which means that as a 3/3 minion it is a valuable card. However, setting up the conditions for the card to be really powerful is difficult in practice.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Void Ripper has synergy with cards such as Voidwalker. It is, however, difficult to make Void Ripper useful in situations where you are not already a long way in front. This relegates the card to a strong tech card against Shaman Totems and Doomsayer.
In Arena, Void Ripper is a mediocre card. As a 3/3 for 3 Mana, it is definitely playable, but unless you have an unusually Health-heavy draft, the effect will be a detriment as often as it is a positive.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild