Void Ripper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Void Ripper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Void Ripper has a potentially powerful effect and is also a Demon, which means that as a 3/3 minion it is a valuable card. However, setting up the conditions for the card to be really powerful is difficult in practice.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Void Ripper has synergy with cards such as Voidwalker. It is, however, difficult to make Void Ripper useful in situations where you are not already a long way in front. This relegates the card to a strong tech card against Shaman Totems and Doomsayer.
In Arena, Void Ripper is a mediocre card. As a 3/3 for 3 Mana, it is definitely playable, but unless you have an unusually Health-heavy draft, the effect will be a detriment as often as it is a positive.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter