Void Ripper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Void Ripper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Void Ripper has a potentially powerful effect and is also a Demon, which means that as a 3/3 minion it is a valuable card. However, setting up the conditions for the card to be really powerful is difficult in practice.
In Constructed play, Void Ripper has synergy with cards such as Voidwalker. It is, however, difficult to make Void Ripper useful in situations where you are not already a long way in front. This relegates the card to a strong tech card against Shaman Totems and Doomsayer.
In Arena, Void Ripper is a mediocre card. As a 3/3 for 3 Mana, it is definitely playable, but unless you have an unusually Health-heavy draft, the effect will be a detriment as often as it is a positive.
Decks with Void Ripper
Wild Odd Rogue Deck Guide 3 spells, 27 minions
|9,040||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Deathrattle Rogue Deck Guide 2 weapons, 12 spells, 16 minions
|7,580||Apr 08 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend