Void Ripper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Void Ripper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Void Ripper has a potentially powerful effect and is also a Demon, which means that as a 3/3 minion it is a valuable card. However, setting up the conditions for the card to be really powerful is difficult in practice.
In Constructed play, Void Ripper has synergy with cards such as. It is, however, difficult to make Void Ripper useful in situations where you are not already a long way in front. This relegates the card to a strong tech card against Shaman Totems and .
In Arena, Void Ripper is a mediocre card. As a 3/3 for 3 Mana, it is definitely playable, but unless you have an unusually Health-heavy draft, the effect will be a detriment as often as it is a positive.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List