Void Ripper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Void Ripper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Void Ripper has a potentially powerful effect and is also a Demon, which means that as a 3/3 minion it is a valuable card. However, setting up the conditions for the card to be really powerful is difficult in practice.
In Constructed play, Void Ripper has synergy with cards such as Voidwalker. It is, however, difficult to make Void Ripper useful in situations where you are not already a long way in front. This relegates the card to a strong tech card against Shaman Totems and Doomsayer.
In Arena, Void Ripper is a mediocre card. As a 3/3 for 3 Mana, it is definitely playable, but unless you have an unusually Health-heavy draft, the effect will be a detriment as often as it is a positive.
Decks with Void Ripper
Wild Odd Rogue Deck Guide 3 spells, 27 minions
|9,040||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Deathrattle Rogue Deck Guide 2 weapons, 12 spells, 16 minions
|7,580||Apr 08 2019|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists