Witch's Cauldron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Witch's Cauldron is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witch's Cauldron is very easy to remove and you will need to trade off your minions on the turn that you play it. In general Cult Master does a similar job, but more efficiently as it is fetching cards from your own deck and is more likely to remove an opposing card in the process.
In Constructed play, Witch's Cauldron does not match up favourably against other options such as Cult Master. If you wanted to try to make this card work in a deck, it would be in a non-Shaman class which relied on Spells, such as Hunter or Mage.
Witch's Cauldron is a poor card in Arena. It does not influence the board on the turn it comes into play, and the tradeoff to get random Shaman spells is simply not worth the investment.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck