Witch's Cauldron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Witch's Cauldron is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witch's Cauldron is very easy to remove and you will need to trade off your minions on the turn that you play it. In general Cult Master does a similar job, but more efficiently as it is fetching cards from your own deck and is more likely to remove an opposing card in the process.
In Constructed play, Witch's Cauldron does not match up favourably against other options such as Cult Master. If you wanted to try to make this card work in a deck, it would be in a non-Shaman class which relied on Spells, such as Hunter or Mage.
Witch's Cauldron is a poor card in Arena. It does not influence the board on the turn it comes into play, and the tradeoff to get random Shaman spells is simply not worth the investment.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge