Witch's Cauldron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Witch's Cauldron is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witch's Cauldron is very easy to remove and you will need to trade off your minions on the turn that you play it. In general Cult Master does a similar job, but more efficiently as it is fetching cards from your own deck and is more likely to remove an opposing card in the process.
In Constructed play, Witch's Cauldron does not match up favourably against other options such as Cult Master. If you wanted to try to make this card work in a deck, it would be in a non-Shaman class which relied on Spells, such as Hunter or Mage.
Witch's Cauldron is a poor card in Arena. It does not influence the board on the turn it comes into play, and the tradeoff to get random Shaman spells is simply not worth the investment.
Decks with Witch's Cauldron
Hint24 Legend Sacrifice Zoo Warlock Deck 5 spells, 25 minions
|6,760||Jul 15 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend