Witchwood Piper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Piper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witchwood Piper functions as a fetch card. This can be used either to find a specific important card in a deck, such as Arcane Artificer, or can simply be used as a value engine.
Witchwood Piper is a decent card in Constructed play. Common targets are Arcane Artificer and Prince Keleseth. It is also used in some Rogue decks, where the cheap minions found can be used as Combo activators.
In Arena, Witchwood Piper is a mediocre card. It will usually fetch a 1-drop from your deck, which means that it does not provide tremendous value. However, if your 1-drops are strong, or if you end up fetching a 2-drop, the value gained is workable.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck