Witchwood Piper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Piper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witchwood Piper functions as a fetch card. This can be used either to find a specific important card in a deck, such as Arcane Artificer, or can simply be used as a value engine.
Witchwood Piper is a decent card in Constructed play. Common targets are Arcane Artificer and Prince Keleseth. It is also used in some Rogue decks, where the cheap minions found can be used as Combo activators.
In Arena, Witchwood Piper is a mediocre card. It will usually fetch a 1-drop from your deck, which means that it does not provide tremendous value. However, if your 1-drops are strong, or if you end up fetching a 2-drop, the value gained is workable.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List