Witchwood Piper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Piper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witchwood Piper functions as a fetch card. This can be used either to find a specific important card in a deck, such as Arcane Artificer, or can simply be used as a value engine.
Witchwood Piper is a decent card in Constructed play. Common targets are Arcane Artificer and Prince Keleseth. It is also used in some Rogue decks, where the cheap minions found can be used as Combo activators.
In Arena, Witchwood Piper is a mediocre card. It will usually fetch a 1-drop from your deck, which means that it does not provide tremendous value. However, if your 1-drops are strong, or if you end up fetching a 2-drop, the value gained is workable.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck