Bellringer Sentry — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Bellringer Sentry is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bellringer Sentry is a smaller version of Mysterious Challenger. It offers a lot of value with a respectable board presence. The main difference compared to the Challenger is that the Deathrattle condition means that it does not have the same immediate impact.
In Constructed Bellringer Sentry has good synergy with Redemption. Although the pool of Secrets in Standard is very poor, it is enough that you can put the Sentry in a Secret-based deck. The value generated over the course of a game is very good, and the deck thinning from pulling Secrets from your deck to make your other draws stronger should not be underestimated.
Paladin Secrets are generally poor cards in Arena, which means that Bellringer Sentry will not usually be able to create the value from the Secrets which it needs to make up for the loss of stats. Unless for some reason you have ended up with at least three Secret cards in your deck, you should avoid drafting this card.
Decks with Bellringer Sentry
Secret Paladin Deck Guide 4 weapons, 12 spells, 14 minions
|8,840||Dec 10 2019|
Budget Secret Paladin Deck 4 weapons, 13 spells, 13 minions
|2,620||May 30 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend