Bellringer Sentry — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Bellringer Sentry is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bellringer Sentry is a smaller version of Mysterious Challenger. It offers a lot of value with a respectable board presence. The main difference compared to the Challenger is that the Deathrattle condition means that it does not have the same immediate impact.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed Bellringer Sentry has good synergy with Redemption. Although the pool of Secrets in Standard is very poor, it is enough that you can put the Sentry in a Secret-based deck. The value generated over the course of a game is very good, and the deck thinning from pulling Secrets from your deck to make your other draws stronger should not be underestimated.
Paladin Secrets are generally poor cards in Arena, which means that Bellringer Sentry will not usually be able to create the value from the Secrets which it needs to make up for the loss of stats. Unless for some reason you have ended up with at least three Secret cards in your deck, you should avoid drafting this card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter