Bellringer Sentry — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Bellringer Sentry is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bellringer Sentry is a smaller version of Mysterious Challenger. It offers a lot of value with a respectable board presence. The main difference compared to the Challenger is that the Deathrattle condition means that it does not have the same immediate impact.
In Constructed Bellringer Sentry has good synergy with Redemption. Although the pool of Secrets in Standard is very poor, it is enough that you can put the Sentry in a Secret-based deck. The value generated over the course of a game is very good, and the deck thinning from pulling Secrets from your deck to make your other draws stronger should not be underestimated.
Paladin Secrets are generally poor cards in Arena, which means that Bellringer Sentry will not usually be able to create the value from the Secrets which it needs to make up for the loss of stats. Unless for some reason you have ended up with at least three Secret cards in your deck, you should avoid drafting this card.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck