Redemption — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Redemption is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Redemption is a highly situational card, especially in a class like Paladin that often has small token minions on the board through their Hero Power or Muster for Battle. However, if it can be engineered to activate on a large minion like Tirion Fordring or Sylvanas Windrunner, it can represent an enormous amount of value.
2. Constructed Play
Redemption is a key component of the Secret Paladin. Outside of this, it is rarely seen, only occasionally being used in some Control decks in order to try and revive huge minions.
Redemption is very poor in Arena. Once you combine the amount of small 3/2 and 2/3 minions you will have in your deck with the Paladin Hero Power, there will almost always be a low value minion on the board that your opponent can use to activate it for little value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest