Redemption — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Redemption is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Redemption is a highly situational card, especially in a class like Paladin that often has small token minions on the board through their Hero Power or Muster for Battle. However, if it can be engineered to activate on a large minion like Tirion Fordring or Sylvanas Windrunner, it can represent an enormous amount of value.
Redemption is a key component of the Secret Paladin deck. Outside of this, it is rarely seen, only occasionally being used in some Control decks in order to try and revive huge minions.
Redemption is very poor in Arena. Once you combine the amount of small 3/2 and 2/3 minions you will have in your deck with the Paladin Hero Power, there will almost always be a low value minion on the board that your opponent can use to activate it for little value.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck