Redemption — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Redemption is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Redemption is a highly situational card, especially in a class like Paladin that often has small token minions on the board through their Hero Power or Muster for Battle. However, if it can be engineered to activate on a large minion like or Sylvanas Windrunner, it can represent an enormous amount of value.
Redemption is a key component of the Secret Paladin deck. Outside of this, it is rarely seen, only occasionally being used in some Control decks in order to try and revive huge minions.
Redemption is very poor in Arena. Once you combine the amount of small 3/2 and 2/3 minions you will have in your deck with the Paladin Hero Power, there will almost always be a low value minion on the board that your opponent can use to activate it for little value.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck