Redemption — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Redemption is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Redemption is a highly situational card, especially in a class like Paladin that often has small token minions on the board through their Hero Power or Muster for Battle. However, if it can be engineered to activate on a large minion like or Sylvanas Windrunner, it can represent an enormous amount of value.
Redemption is a key component of the Secret Paladin deck. Outside of this, it is rarely seen, only occasionally being used in some Control decks in order to try and revive huge minions.
Redemption is very poor in Arena. Once you combine the amount of small 3/2 and 2/3 minions you will have in your deck with the Paladin Hero Power, there will almost always be a low value minion on the board that your opponent can use to activate it for little value.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck