Chillblade Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Chillblade Champion is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chillblade Champion is the first of many cards from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion that use the new Lifesteal keyword. As a charge minion with a Lifesteal effect, it is a good tool for slowing down aggressive decks. However, it is also very comparable to Drain Life which has rarely seen play since the beginning of Hearthstone.
Although it is a reasonable card, Chillblade Champion is unlikely to see Constructed play. The 4 Mana slot has always housed some of the most powerful Paladin cards and Chillblade champion does not come close to some other 4-Cost cards that do not see constructed play.
In Arena, Chillblade Champion is a weak card. The Lifesteal offers almost no value in Arena, resulting in the card being a more expensive Wolfrider in most situations.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck