Chillblade Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Chillblade Champion is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chillblade Champion is the first of many cards from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion that use the new Lifesteal keyword. As a charge minion with a Lifesteal effect, it is a good tool for slowing down aggressive decks. However, it is also very comparable to Drain Life which has rarely seen play since the beginning of Hearthstone.
Although it is a reasonable card, Chillblade Champion is unlikely to see Constructed play. The 4 Mana slot has always housed some of the most powerful Paladin cards and Chillblade champion does not come close to some other 4-Cost cards that do not see constructed play.
In Arena, Chillblade Champion is a weak card. The Lifesteal offers almost no value in Arena, resulting in the card being a more expensive Wolfrider in most situations.
Decks with Chillblade Champion
Kibler's Top 100 Legend Handbuff Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 4 spells, 24 minions
|11,880||Aug 26 2017|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend