Chillblade Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Chillblade Champion is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Chillblade Champion is the first of many cards from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion that use the new Lifesteal keyword. As a charge minion with a Lifesteal effect, it is a good tool for slowing down aggressive decks. However, it is also very comparable to Drain Life which has rarely seen play since the beginning of Hearthstone.
2. Constructed Play
Although it is a reasonable card, Chillblade Champion is unlikely to see Constructed play. The 4 Mana slot has always housed some of the most powerful Paladin cards and Chillblade champion does not come close to some other 4-Cost cards that do not see constructed play.
In Arena, Chillblade Champion is a weak card. The Lifesteal offers almost no value in Arena, resulting in the card being a more expensive Wolfrider in most situations.
4. Meta Decks with Chillblade Champion
Kibler's Top 100 Legend Handbuff Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 4 spells, 24 minions
|11,880||Aug 26 2017|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin