Chillblade Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Chillblade Champion is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chillblade Champion is the first of many cards from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion that use the new Lifesteal keyword. As a charge minion with a Lifesteal effect, it is a good tool for slowing down aggressive decks. However, it is also very comparable to Drain Life which has rarely seen play since the beginning of Hearthstone.
Although it is a reasonable card, Chillblade Champion is unlikely to see Constructed play. The 4 Mana slot has always housed some of the most powerful Paladin cards and Chillblade champion does not come close to some other 4-Cost cards that do not see constructed play.
In Arena, Chillblade Champion is a weak card. The Lifesteal offers almost no value in Arena, resulting in the card being a more expensive Wolfrider in most situations.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck