Chillblade Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Chillblade Champion is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chillblade Champion is the first of many cards from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion that use the new Lifesteal keyword. As a charge minion with a Lifesteal effect, it is a good tool for slowing down aggressive decks. However, it is also very comparable to Drain Life which has rarely seen play since the beginning of Hearthstone.
Although it is a reasonable card, Chillblade Champion is unlikely to see Constructed play. The 4 Mana slot has always housed some of the most powerful Paladin cards and Chillblade champion does not come close to some other 4-Cost cards that do not see constructed play.
In Arena, Chillblade Champion is a weak card. The Lifesteal offers almost no value in Arena, resulting in the card being a more expensive Wolfrider in most situations.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck