Competitive Spirit — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Competitive Spirit is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Competitive Spirit is a strong card with a powerful effect. In an aggressive Paladin deck, the ability to buff your board of small minions and tokens at the start of your turn is extremely strong for 1 Mana. It synergises well with various cards such as Muster for Battle, and can create a lot of pressure on your opponent.
Competitive Spirit should primarily be used in aggressive Paladin decks, which aim to flood the board early with small, sticky minions like Shielded Minibot. Since these cards are so difficult to remove in a single turn, they are likely to stick around long enough to receive the buff effect from the Secret.and
Competitive Spirit is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck