Competitive Spirit — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Competitive Spirit is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Competitive Spirit is a strong card with a powerful effect. In an aggressive Paladin deck, the ability to buff your board of small minions and tokens at the start of your turn is extremely strong for 1 Mana. It synergises well with various cards such as Muster for Battle, and can create a lot of pressure on your opponent.
Competitive Spirit should primarily be used in aggressive Paladin decks, which aim to flood the board early with small, sticky minions like Shielded Minibot. Since these cards are so difficult to remove in a single turn, they are likely to stick around long enough to receive the buff effect from the Secret.and
Competitive Spirit is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior