Competitive Spirit — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Competitive Spirit is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Competitive Spirit is a strong card with a powerful effect. In an aggressive Paladin deck, the ability to buff your board of small minions and tokens at the start of your turn is extremely strong for 1 Mana. It synergises well with various cards such as Muster for Battle, and can create a lot of pressure on your opponent.
Competitive Spirit should primarily be used in aggressive Paladin decks, which aim to flood the board early with small, sticky minions like Shielded Minibot. Since these cards are so difficult to remove in a single turn, they are likely to stick around long enough to receive the buff effect from the Secret.and
Competitive Spirit is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck