Competitive Spirit — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Competitive Spirit is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Competitive Spirit is a strong card with a powerful effect. In an aggressive Paladin deck, the ability to buff your board of small minions and tokens at the start of your turn is extremely strong for 1 Mana. It synergises well with various cards such as Muster for Battle, and can create a lot of pressure on your opponent.
Competitive Spirit should primarily be used in aggressive Paladin decks, which aim to flood the board early with small, sticky minions like Shielded Minibot. Since these cards are so difficult to remove in a single turn, they are likely to stick around long enough to receive the buff effect from the Secret.and
Competitive Spirit is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck