Competitive Spirit — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Competitive Spirit is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Competitive Spirit is a strong card with a powerful effect. In an aggressive Paladin deck, the ability to buff your board of small minions and tokens at the start of your turn is extremely strong for 1 Mana. It synergises well with various cards such as Muster for Battle, and can create a lot of pressure on your opponent.
Competitive Spirit should primarily be used in aggressive Paladin decks, which aim to flood the board early with small, sticky minions like Argent Squire and Shielded Minibot. Since these cards are so difficult to remove in a single turn, they are likely to stick around long enough to receive the buff effect from the Secret.
Competitive Spirit is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Competitive Spirit
The Lich King Anyfin Secret Paladin Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|5,780||Aug 28 2017|
Big Bad Wolf N'Zoth Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 8 spells, 22 minions
|9,480||Aug 18 2016|
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck