Grimscale Chum — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Grimscale Chum is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grimscale Chum is a card to further support Aggro Murloc Paladin decks. The buff from the card can help improve survivability of key Murloc cards such as Murloc Warleader. While the card has weak base stats, it has potential to benefit from other buff cards while in hand to allow it to still offer good value later into the game.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Grimscale Chum is a strong pick for an Aggro Murloc Paladin aiming to quickly flood the board. However, the card offers little value in the more common Anyfin Can Happen Paladin decks which aim to get value by resurrecting Murlocs rather than playing them from hand.
In Arena, Grimscale Chum is a fairly weak card. The card can sometimes be picked as a 1-Mana minion to improve your early-game, but the Murloc synergy is too situational and you will rarely be able to benefit from it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard