Guardian of Kings — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Guardian of Kings is a Paladin-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Guardian of Kings is a reasonable source of stability in the late-game. The fact that it heals you and provides a body that can fight for the board makes it a more effective choice than a card like.
Guardian of Kings can be used in a heavy Control based Paladin deck, but even in these decks, you will probably find Antique Healbot to be a more efficient source of healing.
Guardian of Kings is a reasonable card in Arena. It provides a solid late-game body and stabilises your life total. However, it does easily get outclassed by other common late-game minions like Boulderfist Ogre.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List