Guardian of Kings — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Budget Decks with Guardian of Kings
- 5. Wild Decks with Guardian of Kings
Guardian of Kings is a Paladin-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Paladin. Later, when you reach Level 47 and 48 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Guardian of Kings is a reasonable source of stability in the late-game. The fact that it heals you and provides a body that can fight for the board makes it a more effective choice than a card like Holy Light.
2. Constructed Play
Guardian of Kings can be used in a heavy Control based Paladin deck, but even in these decks, you will probably find Antique Healbot to be a more efficient source of healing.
Guardian of Kings is a reasonable card in Arena. It provides a solid late-game body and stabilises your life total. However, it does easily get outclassed by other common late-game minions like Boulderfist Ogre.
4. Budget Decks with Guardian of Kings
Basic Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 6 spells, 22 minions
|0||Nov 20 2018|
5. Wild Decks with Guardian of Kings
Cheap Paladin Wild Deck 2 weapons, 6 spells, 22 minions
|1,000||Dec 22 2016|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin