Guardian of Kings — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Guardian of Kings is a Paladin-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Guardian of Kings is a reasonable source of stability in the late-game. The fact that it heals you and provides a body that can fight for the board makes it a more effective choice than a card like.
Guardian of Kings can be used in a heavy Control based Paladin deck, but even in these decks, you will probably find Antique Healbot to be a more efficient source of healing.
Guardian of Kings is a reasonable card in Arena. It provides a solid late-game body and stabilises your life total. However, it does easily get outclassed by other common late-game minions like Boulderfist Ogre.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens