Guardian of Kings
Table of Contents
Guardian of Kings is a Paladin-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Paladin. Later, when you reach Level 47 and 48 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Guardian of Kings is a reasonable source of stability in the late-game. The fact that it heals you and provides a body that can fight for the board makes it a more effective choice than a card like Holy Light.
2. Constructed Play
Guardian of Kings can be used in a heavy Control based Paladin deck, but even in these decks, you will probably find Antique Healbot to be a more efficient source of healing.
Guardian of Kings is a reasonable card in Arena. It provides a solid late-game body and stabilises your life total. However, it does easily get outclassed by other common late-game minions like Boulderfist Ogre.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists