High Priest Thekal — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
High Priest Thekal is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
High Priest Thekal is a powerful 3-drop that converts all available Health to Armor. While the card provides no direct healing, setting your Health to 1 paves the way for many powerful Healing effects to be used on future turns. As a 3 Mana 3/4, High Priest Thekal also has optimal stats for a 3-drop, making it a solid card even when its ability is not utilised.
In Constructed, High Priest Thekal is a great card for slower Paladin decks that utilise healing effects. The card is also incredibly powerful in the Wild format by providing a way to use Molten Giants as early as turn 2.
In Arena, High Priest Thekal is an average card. While the Battlecry of the card yields no value in Arena, a 3 Mana 3/4 minion is completely reasonable.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck