High Priest Thekal — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
High Priest Thekal is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
High Priest Thekal is a powerful 3-drop that converts all available Health to Armor. While the card provides no direct healing, setting your Health to 1 paves the way for many powerful Healing effects to be used on future turns. As a 3 Mana 3/4, High Priest Thekal also has optimal stats for a 3-drop, making it a solid card even when its ability is not utilised.
In Constructed, High Priest Thekal is a great card for slower Paladin decks that utilise healing effects. The card is also incredibly powerful in the Wild format by providing a way to use Molten Giants as early as turn 2.
In Arena, High Priest Thekal is an average card. While the Battlecry of the card yields no value in Arena, a 3 Mana 3/4 minion is completely reasonable.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide