High Priest Thekal — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
High Priest Thekal is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
High Priest Thekal is a powerful 3-drop that converts all available Health to Armor. While the card provides no direct healing, setting your Health to 1 paves the way for many powerful Healing effects to be used on future turns. As a 3 Mana 3/4, High Priest Thekal also has optimal stats for a 3-drop, making it a solid card even when its ability is not utilised.
In Constructed, High Priest Thekal is a great card for slower Paladin decks that utilise healing effects. The card is also incredibly powerful in the Wild format by providing a way to use Molten Giants as early as turn 2.
In Arena, High Priest Thekal is an average card. While the Battlecry of the card yields no value in Arena, a 3 Mana 3/4 minion is completely reasonable.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's