High Priest Thekal — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
High Priest Thekal is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
High Priest Thekal is a powerful 3-drop that converts all available Health to Armor. While the card provides no direct healing, setting your Health to 1 paves the way for many powerful Healing effects to be used on future turns. As a 3 Mana 3/4, High Priest Thekal also has optimal stats for a 3-drop, making it a solid card even when its ability is not utilised.
In Constructed, High Priest Thekal is a great card for slower Paladin decks that utilise healing effects. The card is also incredibly powerful in the Wild format by providing a way to use Molten Giants as early as turn 2.
In Arena, High Priest Thekal is an average card. While the Battlecry of the card yields no value in Arena, a 3 Mana 3/4 minion is completely reasonable.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck