Holy Light — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Holy Light is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Light is an extremely poor card. Generally cards that only provide healing without also creating some sort of board presence are extremely poor. If you require healing for your deck, you should look at minions like Antique Healbot or Tuskarr Jouster instead.
Holy Light is incredibly weak in Arena. Life totals are even less important in Arena than they are in Constructed, and Holy Light will end up being a wasted card in most situations.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List