Holy Light — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Holy Light is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 15 and 20 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Light is an extremely poor card. Generally cards that only provide healing without also creating some sort of board presence are extremely poor. If you require healing for your deck, you should look at minions like Antique Healbot or Tuskarr Jouster instead.
Holy Light is incredibly weak in Arena. Life totals are even less important in Arena than they are in Constructed, and Holy Light will end up being a wasted card in most situations.
Decks with Holy Light
The Lich King Paladin Deck 3 weapons, 17 spells, 9 minions, 1 hero card
|6,880||Aug 25 2017|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide