Table of Contents
Nightbane Templar is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nightbane Templar is a strong early game card for a Dragon Paladin deck. Since powerful cards like Shielded Minibot and Muster for Battle have rotated out of Standard format, Paladins have been lacking in early-game plays to help them contest the board against quicker decks. Nightbane Templar is a strong card that allows them to do exactly that.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Nightbane Templar clearly requires a large number of Dragons in your deck to justify inclusion. Conventional wisdom suggests that 6-8 Dragons is the number that you should look for to be able to include cards like this and Blackwing Corruptor in your deck.
In Arena, Nightbane Templar is a fairly weak card. Dragon synergy is one of the hardest types of synergy to secure in Arena, which means quite often Nightbane Templar will simply be a 3 Mana 2/3
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???