Nightbane Templar — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Nightbane Templar is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nightbane Templar is a strong early game card for a Dragon Paladin deck. Since powerful cards like Shielded Minibot and Muster for Battle have rotated out of Standard format, Paladins have been lacking in early-game plays to help them contest the board against quicker decks. Nightbane Templar is a strong card that allows them to do exactly that.
In Constructed, Nightbane Templar clearly requires a large number of Dragons in your deck to justify inclusion. Conventional wisdom suggests that 6-8 Dragons is the number that you should look for to be able to include cards like this and Blackwing Corruptor in your deck.
Nightbane Templar is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge