Selfless Hero — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Selfless Hero is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Selfless Hero is an excellent value 1-drop that can be used in a variety of decks. If your opponent is not able to deal with it immediately when it comes out, it is likely to create excellent value by grating a Divine Shield to your follow up minion.
2. Constructed Play
Selfless Hero can be used in most Paladin decks as an early-game option, but it is most at home in the Aggro Paladin deck that relies on synergy from Steward of Darkshire and Divine Shields.
Selfless Hero is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!