Selfless Hero — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Selfless Hero is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Selfless Hero is an excellent value 1-drop that can be used in a variety of decks. If your opponent is not able to deal with it immediately when it comes out, it is likely to create excellent value by grating a Divine Shield to your follow up minion.
Selfless Hero can be used in most Paladin decks as an early-game option, but it is most at home in the Aggro Paladin deck that relies on synergy from Steward of Darkshire and Divine Shields.
Selfless Hero is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Get Your Charity Server Blade Fixed Before March 31, 2020
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- How often is there a patch?
- Anybody else finding the Demons meta to be pretty much unplayable?
- This Weeks Tavern Brawl
- Dragonrider Talritha
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Nithogg Priest Deck