Time Out! — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Time Out! is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Time Out! is a powerful defensive card reminiscent of the Mage Secret, Ice Block. Well-timed use of the card can result in stopping huge amounts of damage and buys a precious turn in the process. As the immunity starts on your turn, it also works well in combination with weapons by preventing blowback when attacking minions.
In Constructed, Time Out! is regularly used in Combo Paladin decks to stall the game and provide additional time to assemble or set up combo pieces.
In Arena, Time Out! is a terrible card. It has no impact on the board and a lack of board clears in Arena means the game is already over if you are in a situation where the card is required.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List