Time Out! — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Time Out! is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Time Out! is a powerful defensive card reminiscent of the Mage Secret, Ice Block. Well-timed use of the card can result in stopping huge amounts of damage and buys a precious turn in the process. As the immunity starts on your turn, it also works well in combination with weapons by preventing blowback when attacking minions.
In Constructed, Time Out! is regularly used in Combo Paladin decks to stall the game and provide additional time to assemble or set up combo pieces.
In Arena, Time Out! is a terrible card. It has no impact on the board and a lack of board clears in Arena means the game is already over if you are in a situation where the card is required.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck