Binding Heal — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Binding Heal is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Binding Heal is a very strong Spell for its cost. As it can only target minions, it cannot be used to burst down the opponent with the help of Embrace the Shadow or Auchenai Soulpriest.
To get the maximum value out of the card, Binding Heal needs to be used on minions with large amounts of Health such as those found in Control Priest decks.
Binding Heal is a poor card in Arena. Hero life total are generally unimportant in Arena and that do not impact the board will cause you to fall behind.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS