Table of Contents
Darkshire Alchemist is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Darkshire Alchemist is a strong card for Priest primarily due to its flexibility. It can be used as a stabilisation tool against aggressive decks or simply as another midrange body against Control. It also has potential synergy with Auchenai Soulpriest or Embrace the Shadow.
2. Constructed Play
Darkshire Alchemist is a common minion in many different types of Constructed decks due to its amazing flexibility.
Darkshire Alchemist is a strong card in Arena but it should primarily be used to try and heal up an existing minion on the board after it has picked up a value trade since stabilising your health total is usually less important in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists