Darkshire Alchemist — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Darkshire Alchemist is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkshire Alchemist is a strong card for Priest primarily due to its flexibility. It can be used as a stabilisation tool against aggressive decks or simply as another midrange body against Control. It also has potential synergy with Auchenai Soulpriest or Embrace the Shadow.
Darkshire Alchemist is a common minion in many different types of Constructed decks due to its amazing flexibility.
Darkshire Alchemist is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Darkshire Alchemist
Sindragosa Cheap Combo Priest Deck 12 spells, 18 minions
|1,080||Aug 17 2017|
Cheap Priest Wild Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|1,080||Dec 23 2016|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Supremus Challenge
- Totem Shaman
- Lady Vashj
- What does -1/-1 do on a card?
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Control Warrior Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend