Darkshire Alchemist — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Darkshire Alchemist is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkshire Alchemist is a strong card for Priest primarily due to its flexibility. It can be used as a stabilisation tool against aggressive decks or simply as another midrange body against Control. It also has potential synergy with Auchenai Soulpriest or Embrace the Shadow.
Darkshire Alchemist is a common minion in many different types of Constructed decks due to its amazing flexibility.
Darkshire Alchemist is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck