Darkshire Alchemist — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Darkshire Alchemist is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Darkshire Alchemist is a strong card for Priest primarily due to its flexibility. It can be used as a stabilisation tool against aggressive decks or simply as another midrange body against Control. It also has potential synergy with Auchenai Soulpriest or Embrace the Shadow.
2. Constructed Play
Darkshire Alchemist is a common minion in many different types of Constructed decks due to its amazing flexibility.
Darkshire Alchemist is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Darkshire Alchemist
Cheap Priest Wild Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|1,000||Dec 23 2016|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!