Devour Mind — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Devour Mind is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Devour Mind is a more powerful version of Thoughtsteal, which adds value to your deck by exchanging one card for three additional ones. It is excellent against Control decks where games are decided by who has the most resources, however it is a dead card against Aggro decks where it is far too slow to play.
Devour Mind is a good optional card for Control Priest decks. The additional cards greatly help in longer games.
In Arena, Devour Mind is a good card. Arena games often come down to a battle of resources so extra cards are always welcome, however you should aim to play it as late as possible, as the card causes a significant loss in Tempo that may cause you to fall too far behind earlier in the game.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck