Devour Mind — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Devour Mind is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Devour Mind is a more powerful version of Thoughtsteal, which adds value to your deck by exchanging one card for three additional ones. It is excellent against Control decks where games are decided by who has the most resources, however it is a dead card against Aggro decks where it is far too slow to play.
2. Constructed Play
Devour Mind is a good optional card for Control Priest decks. The additional cards greatly help in longer games.
In Arena, Devour Mind is a good card. Arena games often come down to a battle of resources so extra cards are always welcome, however you should aim to play it as late as possible, as the card causes a significant loss in Tempo that may cause you to fall too far behind earlier in the game.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin