Devour Mind — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Devour Mind is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Devour Mind is a more powerful version of Thoughtsteal, which adds value to your deck by exchanging one card for three additional ones. It is excellent against Control decks where games are decided by who has the most resources, however it is a dead card against Aggro decks where it is far too slow to play.
2. Constructed Play
Devour Mind is a good optional card for Control Priest decks. The additional cards greatly help in longer games.
In Arena, Devour Mind is a good card. Arena games often come down to a battle of resources so extra cards are always welcome, however you should aim to play it as late as possible, as the card causes a significant loss in Tempo that may cause you to fall too far behind earlier in the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter