Devour Mind — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Devour Mind is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Devour Mind is a more powerful version of Thoughtsteal, which adds value to your deck by exchanging one card for three additional ones. It is excellent against Control decks where games are decided by who has the most resources, however it is a dead card against Aggro decks where it is far too slow to play.
Devour Mind is a good optional card for Control Priest decks. The additional cards greatly help in longer games.
In Arena, Devour Mind is a good card. Arena games often come down to a battle of resources so extra cards are always welcome, however you should aim to play it as late as possible, as the card causes a significant loss in Tempo that may cause you to fall too far behind earlier in the game.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck