Devour Mind — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Devour Mind is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Devour Mind is a more powerful version of Thoughtsteal, which adds value to your deck by exchanging one card for three additional ones. It is excellent against Control decks where games are decided by who has the most resources, however it is a dead card against Aggro decks where it is far too slow to play.
Devour Mind is a good optional card for Control Priest decks. The additional cards greatly help in longer games.
In Arena, Devour Mind is a good card. Arena games often come down to a battle of resources so extra cards are always welcome, however you should aim to play it as late as possible, as the card causes a significant loss in Tempo that may cause you to fall too far behind earlier in the game.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List