Free From Amber — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Free From Amber is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Free From Amber is powerful Spell that gives access to powerful late-game minions without restricting you to a specific card in your deck. As the card is Discovered, it is much more reliable than Forbidden Shaping although more rigid in its Mana Cost.
Free From Amber is generally too slow for most Constructed decks. Although it can be considered as a generic late-game threat, even slow Control Priest decks tend to favour value cards such as Thoughtsteal over large threats.
Free From Amber is an excellent card in Arena. Priest Arena decks usually require a couple of late-game threats and Free From Amber will regularly offer powerful Legendary minions, hitting well above its weight as a Rare quality card.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards