Free From Amber — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Free From Amber is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Free From Amber is powerful Spell that gives access to powerful late-game minions without restricting you to a specific card in your deck. As the card is Discovered, it is much more reliable than Forbidden Shaping although more rigid in its Mana Cost.
Free From Amber is generally too slow for most Constructed decks. Although it can be considered as a generic late-game threat, even slow Control Priest decks tend to favour value cards such as Thoughtsteal over large threats.
Free From Amber is an excellent card in Arena. Priest Arena decks usually require a couple of late-game threats and Free From Amber will regularly offer powerful Legendary minions, hitting well above its weight as a Rare quality card.
Decks with Free From Amber
Spiteful Priest Deck 4 spells, 26 minions
|8,920||May 22 2018|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge