Free From Amber — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Free From Amber is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Free From Amber is powerful Spell that gives access to powerful late-game minions without restricting you to a specific card in your deck. As the card is Discovered, it is much more reliable than Forbidden Shaping although more rigid in its Mana Cost.
Free From Amber is generally too slow for most Constructed decks. Although it can be considered as a generic late-game threat, even slow Control Priest decks tend to favour value cards such as Thoughtsteal over large threats.
Free From Amber is an excellent card in Arena. Priest Arena decks usually require a couple of late-game threats and Free From Amber will regularly offer powerful Legendary minions, hitting well above its weight as a Rare quality card.
Decks with Free From Amber
Spiteful Priest Deck 4 spells, 26 minions
|8,840||May 22 2018|
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Pure Paladin
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player