Gilded Gargoyle — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Gilded Gargoyle is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gilded Gargoyle offers a trade-off between some bad short-term value and the opportunity cost to make most of that value up later in the game. If you simply calculate the numbers on this card, it seems that it is not a good card at all. However, there are some interactions that make it a viable card in Constructed play.
In Constructed play, Gilded Gargoyle is surprisingly decent. Despite its bad stats, the interactions it has with Shadowreaper Anduin, and Lesser Diamond Spellstone mean that is more valuable than the actual tempo loss in some variants of Priest. In Highlander Priest in particular, Gilded Gargoyle is a playable card., ,
Gilded Gargoyle is a poor card in Arena. The tempo that you gain fromdoes not make up for the lost tempo in playing the Gargoyle at below-curve stats in the first place.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List